Trump IMPEACHED by the US House; US Senate Trial Allows No New Witnesses & Acquits Trump

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
TULSI GABBARD BECOMES MOST DISLIKED DEMOCRATIC PRIMARY CANDIDATE AFTER VOTING 'PRESENT' ON TRUMP'S IMPEACHMENT, POLL SHOWS

Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard, the Hawaii Democrat running for her party's 2020 presidential nomination, is seeing her favorability slip among primary voters after voting "present" on articles of impeachment against President Donald Trump last week.

According to a new survey from Morning Consult, her unfavorability rating stood at 23 percent, already a high number, in the week preceding the impeachment vote. However, just days following her decision to buck the vast majority of her party and vote neither "yea" nor "nay," Gabbard has seen her unfavorability rating climb to 30 percent.

She is now the field's "most disliked candidate"—overtaking former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg, according to Morning Consult.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The Hill
·
JUST IN: President Trump was spotted greeting attorney Alan Dershowitz at his Mar-a-Lago resort at a Christmas Eve party, as many have called for Dershowitz to be part of Trump's legal team in a Senate impeachment trial.

“I have advocated that there needs to be one other attorney that's added to the mix for the president. And that is Alan Dershowitz,” Meadows said earlier this month on a House Freedom Caucus podcast, adding, “I think he'd be great to come in, get Alan Dershowitz in to be part of that defense t...

About this website

THEHILL.COM

Trump spotted speaking with attorney Alan Dershowitz at Mar-a-Lago on Christmas Eve.
“I have advocated that there needs to be one other attorney that's added to the mix for the president. And that is Alan Dershowitz,” Meadows said earlier this month on a House Freedom Caucus podcast, adding, “I think he'd be great to come in, get Alan Dershowitz in to be part of that defense t...

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
Merry Christmas and happy holidays.
v2Ltpmb.png

@Newsweek
GOP Senator "disturbed" Mitch McConnell coordinating impeachment trial with Trump, demands "fair process" GOP Senator "disturbed" Mitch McConnell coordinating impeachment trial with Trump, demands "fair process"

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Merry Christmas and happy holidays.
v2Ltpmb.png

So her and Romney are down. Need 2 other GOP Senators to get to 51. Media keep talking about Collins but she can't be trusted at all. Cory Gardner's seat is as good as gone in 2020 so he mise well join Romney and Murkowski. Ben Sasse is another possibility.