Trump IMPEACHED by the US House; US Senate Trial Allows No New Witnesses & Acquits Trump

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
Public support for Trump conviction at all-time high, poll finds
Public support for Donald Trump’s removal from office is the highest it has ever been, according to a new poll.

Fifty-five per cent of those asked said they were in favour of the US president’s conviction by the Senate, a figure which has shot up from 48 per cent the week before.

Meanwhile, the number of people against Mr Trump’s removal has dropped to an all-time low, according to the MSN poll.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The Hill
·
A lawyer representing the whistleblower whose complaint about President Trump's contacts with Ukraine sparked House Democrats' impeachment inquiry questioned why GOP Sen. Marsha Blackburn is still a member of the whistleblower protection caucus after she referred to impeachment witness Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman as the "whistleblower's handler" earlier this year.

"Why is [Blackburn] still member given her hostility towards #WBers," Mark Zaid tweeted Thursday.

About this website

THEHILL.COM

Whistleblower's lawyer questions GOP senator's whistleblower protection caucus membership
"Why is [Blackburn] still member given her hostility towards #WBers," Mark Zaid tweeted Thursday.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Come get your grandpa, brehitos :scust: :snoop:

he just said he's against abortion, for small government, and for border security...

let that sink in

:unimpressed:

wtf is he even Italian Argentinian

Anyways if can garner 15% of their votes or whatever it works out to be I really couldn't care less

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
he just said he's against abortion, for small government, and for border security...

let that sink in

:unimpressed:

wtf is he even Italian Argentinian

Anyways if can garner 15% of their votes or whatever it works out to be I really couldn't care less

If he's all those things than he should be Republican.

Also, Italian Argentinians are common and plentiful

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I agree with Biden.
Exactly Biden is not the one on trial.. but in the spirit of exposing senate republicans he should call their bluff and agree to comply with a subpoena but before he does so they got to call all those clown in trumps admin like mulveany, Bolton, etc to come before the senate and testify..

I bet Mitch will back off that shyt quick.. repubs don’t want no witnessing testifying and Nancy knows this that’s why she applying the pressure.. I hope she holds those articles well into the summer and make those clowns defend trump while trying to run to be re elected lmaoo