Trump IMPEACHED by the US House; US Senate Trial Allows No New Witnesses & Acquits Trump

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Alabama doesn't deserve Doug Jones.

Racist cacs gonna vote another Trumptard into office next year just because they got an "R" next to their name and because they hate Black people :francis: :yeshrug:
Bruh. The pedo he beat is about to run AGAIN.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What is that old bama cac talking about there are "holes". Mf hasn't done any campaigning of his own but wants to throw dirt on the House's investigation. Time to :camby: his ass

It's gamesmenship. To show that the dems are open to evidence. Truth is, there are holes, but all of the wholes would be filled with a fair trial with testimony from the sick fukks.

Re-read the statement with that in mind.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
It's gamesmenship. To show that the dems are open to evidence. Truth is, there are holes, but all of the wholes would be filled with a fair trial with testimony from the sick fukks.

Re-read the statement with that in mind.
:wow:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Alabama doesn't deserve Doug Jones.

Racist cacs gonna vote another Trumptard into office next year just because they got an "R" next to their name and because they hate Black people :francis: :yeshrug:
Even if Alabama flips back R the Dems are still on pace to flip the senate

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Even if Alabama flips back R the Dems are still on pace to flip the senate
Actually, the Republicans are likely going to keep the Senate.

(Assuming Democrats win back the Presidency) In order to take back the Senate, Democrats need to win a minimum of 3 seats (VP would be the tie-breaker) and that number would need to be 4 assuming that Doug Jones loses - which he will.

Colorado and Maine are the only 2 seats that are very favorable for Democrats picking back up. Still need 2+ more seats.

Also, don't forget that Democrats have to keep our Senate seat in Michigan (Sen. Gary Peters).

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Actually, the Republicans are likely going to keep the Senate.

(Assuming Democrats win back the Presidency) In order to take back the Senate, Democrats need to win a minimum of 3 seats (VP would be the tie-breaker) and that number would need to be 4 assuming that Doug Jones loses - which he will.

Colorado and Maine are the only 2 seats that are very favorable for Democrats picking back up. Still need 2+ more seats.

Also, don't forget that Democrats have to keep our Senate seat in Michigan (Sen. Gary Peters).

Gop only have a 3 seat majority lead..
Maine
Colorado
AZ

Dems will flip those, NC is in play too..

Alabama is the only concern.. and don’t be surprised you see a few upsets which are in the works.. McConnell is polling under 35% in Kentucky and Graham only has a 2pt lead against his dem opponent..

MI is going to Dems in a landslide... after that shyt trump said about Higgins.. he’s toast in that state and also Trump is polling under water in MI,PA and WI

King Static X

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Gop only have a 3 seat majority lead..
Maine
Colorado
AZ

Dems will flip those, NC is in play too..

Alabama is the only concern.. and don’t be surprised you see a few upsets which are in the works.. McConnell is polling under 35% in Kentucky and Graham only has a 2pt lead against his dem opponent..
AZ is not a guarantee at all but it's definitely possible. I already discussed Maine & Colorado. NC is play but right now, that seat is Lean R.

McConnell & Graham aren't going anywhere. Their seats are fool's gold for Democrats. Just like Bob Menendez's seat in NJ was fool's gold for Republicans last year.

Also, like I said, Michigan is not a guarantee to stay Democratic.

King Static X

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
I hear every single thing @General Bravo III is saying but I'm betting on a voter backlash against Republicans who are supporting trump through all this. It will be interesting to see how that plays out with Senate seats.
I hope that I'm proven wrong. I want the Democrats to win back the Senate. Winning back the Senate is slightly...slightly...more important than winning back the Presidency.