Trump IMPEACHED by the US House; US Senate Trial Allows No New Witnesses & Acquits Trump

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Every state got white supremacist population
Seriously I don’t know why brehs in here be keying in on certain states:dahell: the bluest states in this nation all got areas full of racist ass cacs. Go to upstate and Long Island in NY, go to the inner parts of Cali, go to western Massachusetts, go to southern Illinois, go to western Virginia I could go on.

Florida would def be a blue state if it wasn’t for these dumbass republican Cubans. Go to the panhandle in Florida and you’re in kkk central.

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:laff::laff: "far left magazine" :russ:

This fukking idiot can't be serious :dead::russ:

Trump fell for the okey doke like:
FINGERTRAP.jpg

He just had to not respond but he couldn’t help but take the bait:russ:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Fukkin hilarious. :dead:

The biggest Christian magazine is doing poorly because Donald Trump says so. I hope these fagget reporters ask him about this over and over. We need this. :ahh:

Unfortunately won't make a dent given his cult evangelical followers have their capes on

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Every state got white supremacist population

Seriously I don’t know why brehs in here be keying in on certain states:dahell: the bluest states in this nation all got areas full of racist ass cacs. Go to upstate and Long Island in NY, go to the inner parts of Cali, go to western Massachusetts, go to southern Illinois, go to western Virginia I could go on.

Florida would def be a blue state if it wasn’t for these dumbass republican Cubans. Go to the panhandle in Florida and you’re in kkk central.

Some states more than others and I'm not just talking about the little no name towns or corners of the state but the main cities.

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Bots must be sleeping or the tide is finally turning. I read quite a bit down into the comments and didn't see a single comment on support of Trump yet.

He fuked up big time by even acknowledging that magazine and article. This is going to be a turning point.

Also a big fukk you to all the naysayers and impeachment won't do anything crowd. fukk the racist as senate too we don't need them. Trump is going to shoot himself in the foot and eventually resign or leave the senate with absolutely no choice, mark my words. Trump's ego and narcissism won't let him stfu