Trump IMPEACHED by the US House; US Senate Trial Allows No New Witnesses & Acquits Trump

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
Trump gave us federal employees Christmas Eve off. That orange fukk trying to drum up support by any means.

Thx for the time off but it’s still :birdman:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Conservative Christianity is the biggest Sham in the history of man. Enslave, oppress, indoctrinate and while claiming righteousness. Add follow immoral traitors who cheat on taxes and fleece tax payers, and who's not even Christian. Oh, my bad. They can do anything, then ask for forgiveness and all is good. Every time I think about this, I'm like they are friggin following fukking Donald Trump. It's just the perfect anecdote to a bunch of duplicitous self righteous fleabags. Perfect leader for what they stand for.
Last episode of Citations Needed talked about this through Christian Cinema.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The Hill
Yesterday at 1:45 PM ·

Rep. Tulsi Gabbard, the sole member of the House to vote "present" on articles of impeachment brought against President Trump, criticized Speaker Nancy Pelosi after she said she would delay delivering the articles in efforts to ensure a fair trial in the Senate: "You can’t kind of just shift and change and make up the rules as you go along."

Her decision to vote “present” comes amid fears that Gabbard, who did not qualify for the next Democratic primary debate late Thursday, plans to run as a third-party candidate, an accusation the Hawaii congresswoman has repeatedly denied.

About this website

THEHILL.COM

Gabbard rips Pelosi for delay of impeachment articles in effort to ensure fair Senate trial
Her decision to vote “present” comes amid fears that Gabbard, who did not qualify for the next Democratic primary debate late Thursday, plans to run as a third-party candidate, an accusation the Hawaii congresswoman has repeatedly denied.

:why:

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Bots must be sleeping or the tide is finally turning. I read quite a bit down into the comments and didn't see a single comment on support of Trump yet.

He fuked up big time by even acknowledging that magazine and article. This is going to be a turning point.

Also a big fukk you to all the naysayers and impeachment won't do anything crowd. fukk the racist as senate too we don't need them. Trump is going to shoot himself in the foot and eventually resign or leave the senate with absolutely no choice, mark my words. Trump's ego and narcissism won't let him stfu

If dude was smart he wouldn't even be impeached. Pelosi was literally going to let this shyt ride and focus on the upcoming elections(this wasn't exactly stated but it was obvious they were ready to focus on elections but then this Ukraine shyt came up;it's why I laugh when folks say it's a vendetta...trump literally is stuck on trouble like flies to shyt). Trump makes it a piece of cake for folks to bring heat down on himself and the Republican party. He is still making it a piece of cake.

He's the kind of person who just has to respond to shyt. To the extreme more often than not. He can't lay low. If somebody says something about him his ego is so fragile he just has to jump in and make all kind of noise about it.

It's sad to behold really.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The New York Times
3 hrs ·
Facebook says it has removed hundreds of accounts with ties to the Epoch Media Group that featured profile pictures generated with artificial intelligence. Researchers say the profiles show "an eerie, tech-enabled future of disinformation."

Researchers said the profiles, which they linked to the Epoch Media Group, were a preview of an “eerie, tech-enabled future of disinformation.”

About this website

NYTIMES.COM

Facebook Discovers Fake, A.I.-Generated Profiles
Researchers said the profiles, which they linked to the Epoch Media Group, were a preview of an “eerie, tech-enabled future of disinformation.”

such f'ing bs and you should see their garbage ads all over the internet which are full on agitprop

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
trump refused to give a quote from his favorite book (the bible)...i never heard of a person that loves the bible refusing to quote from it:russ:...that book is full of quotables...
It's very personal to Trump. A very personal book. The most personal and many people are saying it's too personal and shouldn't be discussed. Very personal and very cool.