Trump IMPEACHED by the US House; US Senate Trial Allows No New Witnesses & Acquits Trump

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
What’s amazing about the increasingly treasonous relationship that conservatives have with Russia is that it’s all based on propping up white supremacy. It’d be much less worrisome if this was just about money.

And for a group of folks so stuck in their ways that they have shaped their entire politics and worldview around blocking change they have moved aggressively into a position that goes against the entire thrust of recent American military history.
The False Romance of Russia
The Rise of the ‘Traditionalist International’: How the American Right Learned to Love Moscow in the Era of Trump | Right Wing Watch
Russia Is Co-opting Angry Young Men

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That evangelical magazine turning on Trump is important, but I feel like evangelicals will turn on that magazine before they turn on Trump. What they should do is hype up Mike Pence as their guy.

that’d be big man, if they turned on that magazine. That’s the largest circulating christian magazine in the nation.

he is Teflon don tho:francis:

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

I saw this happening years ago when I used to lurk on Roosh’s site. Well before Trump but, knowing what we know now this was obviously an intentional effort to indoctrinate their user base. Might have been 2009 or so. After that I stopped even lurking. A lot of that energy shifted around the internet and the same memes and ideas were on hip hop boards, Chan sites, body building forums, YouTube and blog site comments.

White people have been castling for a while now and Trump ran with that energy.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I saw this happening years ago when I used to lurk on Roosh’s site. Well before Trump but, knowing what we know now this was obviously an intentional effort to indoctrinate their user base. Might have been 2009 or so. After that I stopped even lurking. A lot of that energy shifted around the internet and the same memes and ideas were on hip hop boards, Chan sites, body building forums, YouTube and blog site comments.

White people have been castling for a while now and Trump ran with that energy.
Peep the date:

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
No way Moscow and Ms Lindsey let that moron testify at his trial...

The only way he gets booted from office is if they put him on the stand...

That moron will 100% go off script and perjure himself...

Trump will probably go full Nino Brown and snitch on every key member of the Republican party.

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Peep the date:

This is the heart of their intellectual movement right now. As far as they’re concerned Putin is masculine. Obama is gay (something repeated by the mentally washed in TLR). American women have been ruined by feminism, go foreign white or Asian. Russia is the only counter balance to European liberalism and American jewery based culture. Etc.

Not even gonna keep going because this is old news and generally propagandist mental pollution.