Trump IMPEACHED by the US House; US Senate Trial Allows No New Witnesses & Acquits Trump

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You're weak. I dont care about you stating your opinion, its a message board. lol. You dont even have an opinion though, you literally come in every few posts to respond to someone else to tell them nothing matters, nothing will happen and we should hang our heads, hide our hands and let the Republicans/Trump do what the want because nothing will happen. Weak shyt. :stopitslime:

Verbatim.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
@mkraju
Jeff Van Drew, who is expected to vote against both articles, told me he will NOT announce today his plans about switching parties. He said he would vote today as a Democrat.
11:44 - 18 Dec 2019

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Last edited:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps

This "read the transcripts" shyt is the most retarded attempt at reverse psychology I ever seen...

He knows his low intelligence illiterate voters can't read so who is he tellin to read the transcripts?

The people that can read, have read it and its painfully clear this orange moron is guilty as fukk...:heh:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
This "read the transcripts" shyt is the most retarded attempt at reverse psychology I ever seen...

He knows his low intelligence illiterate voters can't read so who is he tellin to read the transcripts?

The people that can read, have read it and its painfully clear this orange moron is guilty as fukk...:heh:
But did you read the transcript? :troll:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I hope they punish him for his bullshyt. Send his ass packing.
His dem challenger was already on the upswing to beat him in the primary for 2020.. he saw the writing on the wall and decided to switch like that’s going to help him lmaoo

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
You're weak. I dont care about you stating your opinion, its a message board. lol. You dont even have an opinion though, you literally come in every few posts to respond to someone else to tell them nothing matters, nothing will happen and we should hang our heads, hide our hands and let the Republicans/Trump do what the want because nothing will happen. Weak shyt. :stopitslime:
There is nothing weak about acknowledging realities.