Trump IMPEACHED by the US House; US Senate Trial Allows No New Witnesses & Acquits Trump

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
If Trump wins again. The country will just implode. There's just no way so that's why it won't happen.
Actually voter wise the tide has turned something vicious...but because there is so many other things to focus on people don't stop and think about it.

Aside from this past midterm swing there have been some victories for Democrats that simply would not have happened if the Republican Presidency was on more solid ground. And if you dig deeper and start looking at how much turnout has improved among left leaning voters it doesn't look good for a trump reelection.

Not polls! Everybody drooled over polls in '16 and we ended up with a Trump presidency but looking at hard data tells a different tale for '20.

The increased turnout is a very troubling sign for right wingers. Because there are more mid to left leaning voters than there are mid to right. There just are. The reason Republicans even still win elections is because the apathetic vote is wayyyyy bigger in percentage than it should be. We've seen that percentage shrink across the board in the past year and half. It's hard to ignore it. Again not polls but hard data.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
i can't see reelection being easier for him than winning in 2016 was.

his base isn't enough to win and hasn't grown. independents are getting burnt out with his bs and fed up with incessant lying. if dems turn out the same as they did 2016 (i think more will turn out) this makes it even tighter. people aren't going to be as easily duped by social media trolling this time around. he's been a liability in recent elections and a lot of districts are moving from solid red to purple. some of the gerrymandering rulings are to the dems favor.

once he gets acquitted by the senate he'll go into full retaliation mode instead of trying to govern and get stuff done. that will turn off more middle of the road voters. he can't run on his record, other than the economy, which he actually stifled with his herky jerky foreign economic policy. plus i fully expect an october surprise, we all know he has a bunch of dirty shyt out there that hasn't been exposed yet.

if he does win, i hope dems take back the senate so they can block his judge appts, run back the impeachment and kick him in the azz on his way out the door and into jail.

all that said, i think the american political system will never get back to any semblance of bipartisanship again. you can watch the impeachment trial and see how some of the older congresspeople respect folks across the isle, but agree to disagree. that respect will probably never come back because the newer folks are so hyper partisan they can't be seen as willing to work with the "enemy". in order for anything to get done in the future 1 party may need to control congress and the potus, unfortunately.

That's a huge one that doesn't get enough coverage. Mainly because we haven't seen the results of it in real time but folks will.

Gerrymandering is a major problem. I couldn't be happier it's being corrected in some districts.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Rural areas are not going to be enough for the GOP.

They learned a hard lesson about that here in Louisiana with Bel Edwards. Practically every single parish that was rural went for Rispone. I mean maybe 95% no kidding!

Our more populated parishes pulled through.

And the crazy part is Rispone would have been in there cutting away programs and welfare that these rural folks take advantage of.

Mental illness is real.

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i can't see reelection being easier for him than winning in 2016 was.

his base isn't enough to win and hasn't grown. independents are getting burnt out with his bs and fed up with incessant lying. if dems turn out the same as they did 2016 (i think more will turn out) this makes it even tighter. people aren't going to be as easily duped by social media trolling this time around. he's been a liability in recent elections and a lot of districts are moving from solid red to purple. some of the gerrymandering rulings are to the dems favor.

once he gets acquitted by the senate he'll go into full retaliation mode instead of trying to govern and get stuff done. that will turn off more middle of the road voters. he can't run on his record, other than the economy, which he actually stifled with his herky jerky foreign economic policy. plus i fully expect an october surprise, we all know he has a bunch of dirty shyt out there that hasn't been exposed yet.

if he does win, i hope dems take back the senate so they can block his judge appts, run back the impeachment and kick him in the azz on his way out the door and into jail.

all that said, i think the american political system will never get back to any semblance of bipartisanship again. you can watch the impeachment trial and see how some of the older congresspeople respect folks across the isle, but agree to disagree. that respect will probably never come back because the newer folks are so hyper partisan they can't be seen as willing to work with the "enemy". in order for anything to get done in the future 1 party may need to control congress and the potus, unfortunately.

You can’t work with someone if they’re supporting THAT. That’s like working with someone who supports the KKK or the Nazis. We should all share a love of our country, our people and put that first over partisan agendas. Democrats have done this in the past. And I’m sure if Obama did what Trump did, Democrats would have regretfully gave him the boot. The anger you’re seeing from young Democrats is them knowing there’s no working with Republicans as they would never do things for the betterment of the country if it meant losing power. Mitch Mcconnell ain’t doing shyt for nobody. And we know this. So what aisle is there to cross with human garbage like that? It’s fukk him and others like him off GP.

Last edited:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
They dont think it's ok I am pretty sure majority hates his guts. The problem is they are picking party over country and want a republican to stay in power. That's what it's all about. Republicans dont want to lose power and I can pretty much guaranteed that there will be election problems on the scale of Bush/Gore. They won't go down easy

Imagine if there's some 2000 level election fukkery that reaches the Supreme Court...and Kavanaugh ends up casting the deciding vote.

Can't even imagine the level of :scust:

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
thats my congressman. her office is downtown, ima shoot her a letter and tell her thank you

She didn't have a lot of the big clip-able moments like Swallwell and Jeffries, but she had a lot of good information during the hearings. She cited many good examples from the other impeachment experiences she had to draw from.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Imagine if there's some 2000 level election fukkery that reaches the Supreme Court...and Kavanaugh ends up casting the deciding vote.

Can't even imagine the level of :scust:
Secession would be more than justified at that point. You’d have an illegitimate Supreme Court rigging yet another election in favor of an already illegitimate president because multiple members of it benefit from him. That’d make the government an illegitimate one as well that’s being imposed on the people as opposed to one elected by them.

Last edited: