Trump IMPEACHED by the US House; US Senate Trial Allows No New Witnesses & Acquits Trump

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Man we really need term limits for the Senate whole Senate is :flabbynsick:
I understand this argument and I used to support this stance but nah term limits would make things worse.

If politicians, especially Republicans, knew that they could only serve for a certain amount of time then imagine the type of f*ckery that would get passed. Republicans would go batsh!t crazy in passing racist, pro-corporate, neo-feudal policies or just doing stupid sh!t.

The best term limits we have are elections. The problem is that many people don't pay attention and just vote for the party of the politician or name recognition (voters on both sides do this) and that many politicians just don't know when to retired.

Dianne Feinstein's old ass should have retired in 2018. However, ultimately, she won the primary (mostly because of name recognition).

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I understand this argument and I used to support this stance but nah term limits would make things worse.

If politicians, especially Republicans, knew that they could only serve for a certain amount of time then imagine the type of f*ckery that would get passed. Republicans would go batsh!t crazy in passing racist, pro-corporate, neo-feudal policies or just doing stupid sh!t.

The best term limits we have are elections. The problem is that many people don't pay attention and just vote for the party of the politician or name recognition (voters on both sides do this) and that many politicians just don't know when to retired.

Dianne Feinstein's old ass should have retired in 2018. However, ultimately, she won the primary (mostly because of name recognition).
A mandatory retirement age at least

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Facts :mjlol:, Trump cooking up that tweet like
tenor.gif

gif-kermityping.gif
Fixed

SmallWars

Superstar
Daps
damn, US getting cucked

russian strolled into the white house like he owned the bytch...apparently driven over there in a state department vehicle SMH
You know damn near every visiting foreign official is transported by DSS or USSS right? The US is the outlier in the fact that in the majority of foreign visits, POTUS rides purely in USSS vehicles that they ship over.

:whoa: fukk Trump and Russia though, just saying.

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
I'm fine with hunter testifying if it means trump boys have too
What's funny is there's really nothing you'd learn from Hunter. Ok, he wasn't qualified for the job. Welcome to white privilege. I wonder if he'd bring up if Jared is qualified to solve the Middle East beef and Ivanka about whatever the fukk she does. All Jared is qualified to do is buy buildings, and he's shady with that too :russ:

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know damn near every visiting foreign official is transported by DSS or USSS right? The US is the outlier in the fact that in the majority of foreign visits, POTUS rides purely in USSS vehicles that they ship over.

:whoa: fukk Trump and Russia though, just saying.

you russian breh?

JK, thanks for the clarification COMRADE!

I bet dude smoked a cigarette in the limo though...

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
The shyt baffles me that a rogue country full of retired gangsters have so much pull in America.

Nothing against the Russian people much love but their hijacked criminal leaders brings nothing to the table but dirty money while the country suffers. It amazes me what they have done to Republicans in less than decade

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The shyt baffles me that a rogue country full of retired gangsters have so much pull in America.

Nothing against the Russian people much love but their hijacked criminal leaders brings nothing to the table but dirty money while the country suffers. It amazes me what they have done to Republicans in less than decade
Their economy is shyt, something like 25% of homes don’t have a working indoor toilet, damn near half the adults in the country are fully fledged alcoholics, and the average Russian doesn’t live to retirement age. In spite of this, Republicans see nothing but “white guys and the church in charge” and that’s really all that matters to them. Same goes for their voters.