Trump IMPEACHED by the US House; US Senate Trial Allows No New Witnesses & Acquits Trump

Cognito

All Star
Daps
I often wonder this too. When you talk to brainwashed cult Trump supporters (which are everywhere in TX), they think the impeachment really is a hoax. I stopped even discussing this with them.

I then say, you know Trump’s failed tariffs are really another unnecessary tax on the American public. I then say, did you know that on average, every American has to spend an additional $1K a year because of the tariffs? Did you know Trump is bailing out farmers because it’s needlessly hurting them? Did you know your tax dollars are being used to bailout farmers, to the cost of billions and billions of dollars? Why are you okay with taxes basically being raised for Trump’s idiotic trade war? Do you want the ability to buy cheap electronics and goods? Trump is taking that away from you. You are negatively affected because of Trumps tariffs (I.e. taxes). I thought republicans were against tax increases. What changed? :ufdup:
I've done a bit a research, US farmers market share will probably never recover, Brazil has taken a lot production in trade with China and US manufacturing is still in a free fall.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
I've done a bit a research and US farmers market share will probably never recover and Brazil has taken a lot production in trade with China and US manufacturing is still in a free fall.
A potential for multigenerational government handout? I wonder if there is going to be :mjpls: going on.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
BlackPresentIvorygull-size_restricted.gif
Is this real? :dwillhuh:

Russia and KSA won. :dead:

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX

Republicans have been constantly suggesting that the House Democrats have already decided to impeach Trump regardless of the evidence. They've done this despite multiple Republican senators consistently stating that they've already made their minds up to not remove Trump, even though they have not started the trial yet,

I don't know which is scarier, the GOP's dedication to bad faith arguments, or the fact that a lot of the country either falls for it / doesn't care enough to do anything about it.

Jhoon

Daps
Cowards, traitors, criminals, ...
You can look at their outrages and can easily conclude that they stand for the exact opposite of what they are most vocal about.

A party that contorts itself to support criminality. A bunch of kid touchers that takes public funds for romantic dilliances for women that are not their wives.

Jhoon

Daps
Trust in Pelosi. Done doubting her. :hubie:
And honestly it’s a silly idea. He isn’t being impeached because it’s election season. He’s being impeached because he’s a criminal. To sit on the impeachment because you are afraid of the senate is pure cowardice. When the senate is revealed to be bias and partisan then the voters can show the world where they stand on the issue.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?

What’s crazy to me is that these lame ducks have an opportunity to make a mark on the history of this country, a Republican, up against the wall, in these times, has an opportunity to distinguish themselves from their peers instead of just rolling along, unnoticed. Cerebrally, even with “bad intentions” overall, it doesn’t make sense to follow the sheep.