Trump IMPEACHED by the US House; US Senate Trial Allows No New Witnesses & Acquits Trump

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
"I may have committed some light treason"
OLpIuc3.gif

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
@3Rivers we may need an update of the Omar gif with Schiff replacing Mueller, and the cronies being all of these new players
Schiff making Mueller look like a clown looking at all of this

They better not praise Mueller for shyt his legacy is in the bushes

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Not impeachment related but funny as hell that the leaders of these countries sit around mocking Trump and laughing with each other about how much of a idiot he is. I hope he sees this. Actually imma see if I can DM it to him or Kellyanne.

One of the Trump arguments against impeachment is that the Ukraine leadership was corrupt and had a clear bias against him.

Well, so did ever other country. Including North Korea. He still did business with them.

Next excuse.

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
The new defense for Trump that I'm hearing on C-Span is that he didn't ask for a personal favor.

They say that if you look at the transcript, Trump says he wants Ukraine to do "us" a favor. And immediately follows it by talking about "our country".

These mofos are ignoring all other information and arguing semantics. Nevermind that ever diplomat thought that this "favor" had nothing to do with out national interests

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
The new defense for Trump that I'm hearing on C-Span is that he didn't ask for a personal favor.

They say that if you look at the transcript, Trump says he wants Ukraine to do "us" a favor. And immediately follows it by talking about "our country".

These mofos are ignoring all other information and arguing semantics. Nevermind that ever diplomat thought that this "favor" had nothing to do with out national interests
Don’t matter Trump said on the WH lawn when asked that he wanted Ukraine to investigate Biden...