Trump IMPEACHED by the US House; US Senate Trial Allows No New Witnesses & Acquits Trump

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Mr. Giuliani insisted on Tuesday that he had nothing to do with withholding funding for Ukraine, and any conversations he had with the budget office involved other matters. “I never discussed military assistance,” he said. “I am expert on so many things it could have been some very esoteric subject.”

A Mysterious ‘-1’ and Other Call Records Show How Giuliani Pressured Ukraine

jesus

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
"I-itt's...it's...it's possible..."

Ya stutterin, mumblin prick ya!

Also fukkin Hannity, "You ever talk to Les Parnas or whatever his name is?" - see how they do subtle shyt to downplay the criminality? You know damn well what his fukkin name is, you 21st Century version of Goebbels propagandist cocksucker.

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside

giphy.gif

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
Hannity low key gets alot of these dumb fukks jammed up when he asks them questions attempting to clear them or Trump of illegal activity. This is like when Guiliani blurted out that Trump personally repaid Cohen for silencing Stormy Daniels when Hannity asked him about where the hush money came from.

:lolbron:

Its cause hes involved in this shyt too:russ:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its why Chairman Phiff was all :sas1::sas2:whenever Nunes spoke during the Hearings:smugdraper:
I think it was in here someone said Schiff was looking at Nunes like he had something up his sleeve ?

From the outside, it looks like he timed lawsuit against CNN in order to suppress news coverage about his calls with Parnas and Rudes. It's amazing there are citizens who want someone like this to represent them. Shameful and pathetic