Trump IMPEACHED by the US House; US Senate Trial Allows No New Witnesses & Acquits Trump

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
One positive of all this nonsense, is that it’s opened up a way to see through the facade of politics for many people. Politics has always been iffy, but this Trump shyt has exposed just how broken the system is.

Oh, and it has shown what money and power can do, and how important they are, and has cut the head off of postmodern thought.

These Trump years have serious ramifications, and it’s only going to get more serious.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
One positive of all this nonsense, is that it’s opened up a way to see through the facade of politics for many people. Politics has always been iffy, but this Trump shyt has exposed just how broken the system is.

Oh, and it has shown what money and power can do, and how important they are, and has cut the head off of postmodern thought.

These Trump years have serious ramifications, and it’s only going to get more serious.
We need serious people for maybe the next 20 years.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I cant link tweets on my phone but somebody post that Nader indictment story about campaign finance scheme to donate to Hillary. It's on Scott Stedman's feed.

Edit: I dont see anything about Clinton in the story so weird Scott framed it this way.

Ethical people usually have nothing to hide. That's why he frames it this way and why Dems usually condemn their own when necessary. Not that this harms Clinton. Oh, and great timing, Barr.