Trump IMPEACHED by the US House; US Senate Trial Allows No New Witnesses & Acquits Trump

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
YEP.

Who knows what they did since then.
Well judging from Microsoft consultation and looking at the past two elections in congressional races and gov races it seems Dems got their shyt together on securing their data and running effective races...

I’m sure Russians was trying their best to put up those races as well.. leads me to believe 2020 the gop is going to be in a world of hurt.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The current GOP is a cult. In every sense of the word. :manny:

That's why I shake my head when people think they'll ever turn on Trump under any circumstance.
A doomsday cult at that. This party needs to be destroyed for this nation to survive. That or the concept of a 50 state nation needs to end and form multiple smaller countries.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
A doomsday cult at that. This party needs to be destroyed for this nation to survive. That or the concept of a 50 state nation needs to end and form multiple smaller countries.
This is an interesting idea. Maybe, America is "too big to govern" as one entity...unless by an iron fist

Russia & China are ruled by strong men and single parties because otherwise they couldn't be managed as one unified country.

Russia: Russian monarchy → Soviet totalitarianism → Oligarchy and strong man leader in Putin

China: Qing dynasty → Turmoil and civil conflict/wars → Mao Zedong → CCP stranglehold on government with state capitalism and censorship.

Maybe, America does need to be split up. It might be for the better honestly :ehh: :jbhmm:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
This is an interesting idea. Maybe, America is "too big to govern" as one entity...unless by an iron fist

Russia & China are ruled by strong men and single parties because otherwise they couldn't be managed as one unified country.

Russia: Russian monarchy → Soviet totalitarianism → Oligarchy and strong man leader in Putin

China: Qing dynasty → Turmoil and civil conflict/wars → Mao Zedong → CCP stranglehold on government with state capitalism and censorship.

Maybe, America does need to be split up. It might be for the better honestly :ehh: :jbhmm:
The former confederacy is beyond redemption and committed to white supremacist dictatorship if the alternative is sharing prosperity with non white non Christian non straight people and with women too. All they’ll accept is straight, white, Christian patriarchy and to think otherwise is a fools errand. Said states also are welfare states that contribute nothing to the economy overall. We can’t coexist with them anymore. Their beliefs are incompatible with a functioning democracy. This could’ve been prevented if the nation committed to changing the ideology of the south after the war, but 20-25 years later we conceded to their campaign of terrorist and gave them an apartheid state for the next 80 years. This nation has failed to hold its most prominent criminals accountable its entire existence and now its too late to fix the problem and keep the country intact.

Last edited:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
We need to brace ourselves for the sheer volume of terrorist attacks that will be carried out over the next 12-15 months. This place is going to look like a war zone.
I never used to believe in the anti Christ and shyt like that but Trump has possibly proven otherwise.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
I never used to believe in the anti Christ and shyt like that but Trump has possibly proven otherwise.
Y'all done drunk a little bit too much of the pessimism juice. Trump is a horrible president that is going to cause lasting damage to the country but we are nowhere near Mad Maxx status...chill out.

The whole Perry sent by GOD thing is their standard targeted messaging. He doesn't believe that nonsense but he knows the evangelicals and bible thumpers in the backwoods will consume it, repeat it and give it a semblance of relevancy. The goal of everyone going down with the ship at this point is to try and land safely so that they can fade away into obscurity after the fact to hopefully be forgotten. Something I hope the next administration, AG and Congress does not let happen. I hope to see an independent counsel stood up to investigate and then recommend prosecution on every ethics violation, bribe, and illegal act. Everyone who took a ride on this clown car needs to get their issue.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Doing that is an admission Russian won... fukk out of here wit that bs man

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Y'all done drunk a little bit too much of the pessimism juice. Trump is a horrible president that is going to cause lasting damage to the country but we are nowhere near Mad Maxx status...chill out.

The whole Perry sent by GOD thing is their standard targeted messaging. He doesn't believe that nonsense but he knows the evangelicals and bible thumpers in the backwoods will consume it, repeat it and give it a semblance of relevancy. The goal of everyone going down with the ship at this point is to try and land safely so that they can fade away into obscurity after the fact to hopefully be forgotten. Something I hope the next administration, AG and Congress does not let happen. I hope to see an independent counsel stood up to investigate and then recommend prosecution on every ethics violation, bribe, and illegal act. Everyone who took a ride on this clown car needs to get their issue.
I admit I woke up on the wrong side of the bed today but just everything about this situation is crazy. I can't even rationalize it anymore. Nothing makes sense except that I know our nation is in a very dark place and that Trump and GOP are trying to forever alter reality.