Trump IMPEACHED by the US House; US Senate Trial Allows No New Witnesses & Acquits Trump

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Fox News in addition to reality TV and an aging/religiosity-addled brain has somehow created a form of intellectual rot in this country that can’t be fixed. They are irredeemable.

Preach...
giphy.webp

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I don’t understand why they feel a need to rush this.

There is so much more stuff to investigate.
Exposing everything shakes the nation to its core and obliterates the status quo. It would expose that everyone knew what trump and his party are and have known for decades and just sat idly by taking money to turn their heads. It would show that for the most part this is an illegitimate government whose leadership has largely been bought by more than a few nations.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Exposing everything shakes the nation to its core and obliterates the status quo. It would expose that everyone knew what trump and his party are and have known for decades and just sat idly by taking money to turn their heads. It would show that for the most part this is an illegitimate government whose leadership has largely been bought by more than a few nations.

If the Dems are scared of that, they can just take a look at the obstruction charges.

I know these people ain’t about upsetting the status quo, but I have this vision that they take it to convention and force those republicans to make a decision.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I feel like they falling under the GOP timeline tho.

I would keep investigating and having these hearings on all the corruption he has done.
That then risks presenting too many things. Based on the current public attention span you either drip it or you peesent the stuff most likely to resonate. Too much information just causes folks to tune out.

Sad but true.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
If the Dems are scared of that, they can just take a look at the obstruction charges.

I know these people ain’t about upsetting the status quo, but I have this vision that they take it to convention and force those republicans to make a decision.
They’ve been scared for 40 years. At this point they have to shake things up because the current status quo is unsustainable. We’re on a path towards dictatorship, destruction of the environment on a scale that’ll kill millions, if not tens or hundreds of millions globally, and the Christian equivalent of the taliban or al qaeda in charge of the country trying to use their authority to cause the end of the world because they think they’ll be raptured to heaven even if they cause the end of the world. Anything but shaking the status quo means death and destruction on a level we can’t even imagine.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They’ve been scared for 40 years. At this point they have to shake things up because the current status quo is unsustainable. We’re on a path towards dictatorship, destruction of the environment on a scale that’ll kill millions, if not tens or hundreds of millions globally, and the Christian equivalent of the taliban or al qaeda in charge of the country trying to use their authority to cause the end of the world because they think they’ll be raptured to heaven even if they cause the end of the world. Anything but shaking the status quo means death and destruction on a level we can’t even imagine.

"Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness which the Lord, the righteous Judge, shall give me on that Day — and not to me only, but unto all those also who love His appearing."

Believe that shyt so much that your addled brain begins to back pedos like Trump and Roy Moore just as long as you own the libs breh.

Disgusting behaviour that's beneath the dignity of what we consider human.:scust: