Trump IMPEACHED by the US House; US Senate Trial Allows No New Witnesses & Acquits Trump

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
This phase of the impeachment inquiry is over for now. But in this case:
‘Impeachment Inquiry Is Proceeding Rapidly’: House Dems Seek Expedited Ruling on Don McGahn Subpoena (Update)
a judge will be making a ruling on Monday whether the Trump admin can block Don McGahn from testifying in the impeachment inquiry. If she rules, he has to comply, it'll compel alot of BIG names to testify due to the precedent. Not gonna jinx it, but got a good feeling about the judge. Elections matter for real.
Word

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s not even about Trump. The Gods of the right wing Mercer, Koch etc want trump in office by any means. Their will never be a president more corrupt to help them achieve their goals with no fukks given about Norms or laws.
Will Hurd, Susan Collins etc are not defending trump because their scared of him or re-election worries. If the piss the higher ups they will never get Cush right wing jobs. So retirement or not they defending Trump till death. Their worried about their livelihoods.
At this point if you genuinely believe trump hasn’t committed multiple impeachment violations. You will never believe it.
Clinton had to testify about a blowjob. Trump refuses to testify and he is looking like he is a Money laundering Russian asset. But GOP continues to give him cover. I don’t even think it’s About Trump having kopramat on the GOP. GOP donors basically told them to fall in line. And even if they lose re-election their promised a cushy job.
shyt most ex White House admins are getting 15k a month to just stfu and keep their loyalty.
The two party system failed. And we need a change of politics or the worst has yet to come. If one party sticks together crimes or not they can get away with murder. Nunes was the chairman of intel for the last few years and he’s a a straight up Russian stooge. We need a revolution. But I don’t see happening with how distracting day yo day is life for the average American

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I couldn’t watch any of it at work. I went over to my grandma’s for dinner. She’s a typical Texas, old school, Fox News, always republican no matter what, person. Even she was out of sorts about the trial. She has been drinking the kool aide of Fox News and all that nonsense forever. If this trial is affecting her, maybe it is affecting other die hard republicans? Now, my grandma would never vote for a democrat, but I can see her not voting. :lupe:

This is 1/2 of the bifocal lenses that I watch all of this through. The other being the lens that I share with all of you here on the Coli.

All of us that have followed this have been able to see what a charade the republican members of the hearings put on, but when I’m watching it I’m thinking about how it is perceived by people like your grandma and others that I also know from living in Texas. What would it take to even give a shred of doubt to the remaining Trump supporters that are still functional members of society.

It’s clear to me that people like Hannity, Nunes, and Gym have elected to begin rearranging the deck chairs on the HMS Trumptanic, but who among the R’s will we start to see begin heading for the lifeboats and how soon.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I'm curious, what happened to the energy from the Women's March? :dwillhuh:

Are we really going to let these senators coast on this impeachment without applying pressure?

I mean at the end of the day, Trump was trying to steal another election, but a case could be made that this was worse than '16 b/c he was using tax-payer money to try to extort oppo dirt out of Ukraine. Essentially, we all became Trump donors.

We see citizens around the world get in the streets for much less than this.

Last edited:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

Are we really going to let these senators coast on this impeachment without applying pressure?

I mean at the end of the day, Trump was trying to steal another election, but a case could be made that this was worse than '16 b/c he was using tax-payer money to try to extort oppo dirt out of Ukraine. Essentially, we all became Trump donors.

You brehs know I fukk with feminism, albeit black feminism.

I went to the first march after Trump was inaugurated in DC. The pink hats were cheering for the police when they came by. That’s the type of (white) women who attended those marches.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps

People need to start putting pressure on the senators they havent been yet, senators can't get away with the Donald Trump is goat bro imma just yell :umad: gym Jordan tactics

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
You brehs know I fukk with feminism, albeit black feminism.

I went to the first march after Trump was inaugurated in DC. The pink hats were cheering for the police when they came by. That’s the type of (white) women who attended those marches.
I just read that the lead organizer disassociated herself from the movement and denounced the women of color who now run it. :dead:

This might have been an effort to whitewash history of white women's role in his election. :francis:

In November 2018, Teresa Shook criticized the leadership of the Women's March national organization as being “anti-Semitic and anti-gay rights,” specifically mentioning Linda Sarsour, Carmen Perez, Tamika Mallory, and Bob Bland. Shook called for the Women's March leadership to step down.[1]

She recently dissociated from the 2019 Women's March.[2]