Trump IMPEACHED by the US House; US Senate Trial Allows No New Witnesses & Acquits Trump

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The New York Times
News Analysis: Among those missing from the House Intelligence Committee’s witness list, besides Rudy Giuliani, are Mike Pence, Mike Pompeo, Mick Mulvaney and John Bolton.

About this website

NYTIMES.COM

The Impeachment Witnesses Not Heard
With its public hearings over, the House Intelligence Committee plans to move forward without testimony by some of the key players in the Ukraine drama.

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Washington Post
·
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi made clear she has no intention of slowing the impeachment probe to wait for the courts to decide on testimony from administration officials.

About this website

WASHINGTONPOST.COM

‘The picture has been painted’: Hearings unite Democrats behind impeachment
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi made clear she has no intention of slowing the impeachment probe to wait for the courts to decide on testimony from administration officials.

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin

fiona hill riffin'... :whew:

she took every argument the gop threw at her and she was like:

giphy.gif

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Fiona Hill has two expressions:

When listening to dumb shyt :beli:

Also when listening to dumb shyt :skip:

Look through her catalog. She's a scholar and expert on Putin. It's a damn shame she had to sit through that garbage from the Republicans. I'm impressed she maintained her cool.

41abylaNN-L._SX322_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

9780815736455_p0_v2_s550x406.jpg

51zs9USKX8L._SX322_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

51HP43Y5B2L._SX306_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

51oaB6lDKXL._SX345_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Watching a recap of Sondland's testimony, first of all he's a huge smug a$$hole. He lied a lot to semi-cover for Trump. I'm glad Maloney charged him up.

Second, I think people slept on Himes flat out telling Sondland we're going to get a transcript of that Kiev restaurant phone call from another country's IC.
wait....wait... WHAT?!

:mindblown:

TheHonorableOmarSharif

HOLGang President U.N.I.T. Representative
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte by way of Chucktown What
wait....wait... WHAT?!

:mindblown:

Go listen to the Himes questioning.

Rep Jim Himes: 00:40:00 Okay. Let me take you to the July 26 call that we’ve talked a little bit about. You basically haven’t disputed Mr. Holmes’s characterization to that report, although perhaps the mention of Biden, you don’t recall that. I’m actually pretty confident we’ll get a transcript of that call. A conversation in public between a high profile Ambassador and the President of the United States will be the top target, not for one, but for many foreign intelligence services.

Rep Jim Himes: 00:40:28 And because it’s pretty sensitive stuff to this inquiry and pretty sensitive stuff because this information could be used to embarrass the President or leverage public officials. My guess is we’re going to see the transcript. Our people are pretty good, and if other people have it, we’re going to see this transcript. Until then, all we’ve got is your recollection and the testimony of the other people there. So I’m curious about your frame of mind.

TheHonorableOmarSharif

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Low-key, Monday is gonna be a big day. The honorable Ketanji Brown Jackson will be issuing a ruling, regarding one Don McGahn, which could establish a precedent for a who's who of witnesses who should testify in the coming weeks. Outside of the names that have already been mentioned...I'm gonna need John Eisenberg to holla at Counsel Goldman and Chairman Schiff for a round. For shyts and giggles, call the two staffers who heard the July 26th call, along with Mr. Holmes. And, because his name has already been mentioned on the record, call Mr. Rick "Oops" Perry aka ShakyintheClutch to testify in open public testimony.

If the Dems don't bullshyt with this, they can win, not only when considering that pending legal judgement, but because the damn facts are too damn bad. I hope for once, they can get the messaging right.

:stopitslime:

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
Low-key, Monday is gonna be a big day. The honorable Ketanji Brown Jackson will be issuing a ruling, regarding one Don McGahn, which could establish a precedent for a who's who of witnesses who should testify in the coming weeks. Outside of the names that have already been mentioned...I'm gonna need John Eisenberg to holla at Counsel Goldman and Chairman Schiff for a round. For shyts and giggles, call the two staffers who heard the July 26th call, along with Mr. Holmes. And, because his name has already been mentioned on the record, call Mr. Rick "Oops" Perry aka ShakyintheClutch to testify in open public testimony.

If the Dems don't bullshyt with this, they can win, not only when considering that pending legal judgement, but because the damn facts are too damn bad. I hope for once, they can get the messaging right.

:stopitslime:

think they’re done unless you mean judiciary?

TheHonorableOmarSharif

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
think they’re done unless you mean judiciary?

This phase of the impeachment inquiry is over for now. But in this case:
‘Impeachment Inquiry Is Proceeding Rapidly’: House Dems Seek Expedited Ruling on Don McGahn Subpoena (Update)
a judge will be making a ruling on Monday whether the Trump admin can block Don McGahn from testifying in the impeachment inquiry. If she rules, he has to comply, it'll compel alot of BIG names to testify due to the precedent. Not gonna jinx it, but got a good feeling about the judge. Elections matter for real.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
This phase of the impeachment inquiry is over for now. But in this case:
‘Impeachment Inquiry Is Proceeding Rapidly’: House Dems Seek Expedited Ruling on Don McGahn Subpoena (Update)
a judge will be making a ruling on Monday whether the Trump admin can block Don McGahn from testifying in the impeachment inquiry. If she rules, he has to comply, it'll compel alot of BIG names to testify due to the precedent. Not gonna jinx it, but got a good feeling about the judge. Elections matter for real.

what if he’s to comply and doesn’t?