Trump IMPEACHED by the US House; US Senate Trial Allows No New Witnesses & Acquits Trump

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
Nunes was there when Swalwell called him a Russian plant? :wtf::heh:
This was his reaction at the time.
WRcaXC4.png

Last edited:

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
Bottom line of it all in my opinion:

Republicans have completely embarrassed themselves on national TV with the way they have treated the witnesses. Their entire defense of Trump's actions have been a mess. They are so willing to put their careers (livelihood for some) on the line for Trump. A President they have allowed to do whatever he wants with no regards for rules/people since he's been in office.

I take my hat off to Taylor, Sondland, Yavonivich, & Dr. Hill they have exposed Trump and his gangsta party.

Trump will be impeached but probably won't be convicted but will go down as probably the WORST president of all time. He will pay for all his games somewhere down the road.

If Trump gets reelected I don't think he goes down as WOAT

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Bottom line of it all in my opinion:

Republicans have completely embarrassed themselves on national TV with the way they have treated the witnesses. Their entire defense of Trump's actions have been a mess. They are so willing to put their careers (livelihood for some) on the line for Trump. A President they have allowed to do whatever he wants with no regards for rules/people since he's been in office.

I take my hat off to Taylor, Sondland, Yavonivich, & Dr. Hill they have exposed Trump and his gangsta party.

Trump will be impeached but probably won't be convicted but will go down as probably the WORST president of all time. He will pay for all his games somewhere down the road.

I wish I could believe it, but years of Trump never facing any consequences, ever, has left me completely unable to. :francis:

My guess is whenever he leaves office he'll just retire from politics and go back to being the clown he was prior. Maybe catch a few cases but it's hard to see a former POTUS ever doing any actual jail time. Probably just be a regular on FOX News and shyt.