Trump IMPEACHED by the US House; US Senate Trial Allows No New Witnesses & Acquits Trump

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
Denny Heck is like a 90's sitcom patriarchal character who can be relied on for insightful touching moments with a younger character :obama:
Reminds me of my science teacher I had in 9th grade. I totally blew his class off, but let me make up some assignments so I could pass the class; but not before he gave me a stern talking where he was like "Damnit Endicott, you're better than this :gucci:."

Kuro

Tru grit
Daps
trump should just give up..like how these republicans give up when it is time to ask the dr. a question...

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Here is the problem with Trump, and I am going to be crass.

Either way he is going to get impeached. That will be a mark on his presidency among all the other things.

That shyt eats at his soul.

The Senate acquittal won't stop this eating at his soul, he is too shallow.

Either way, he is going to be a historical failure and it probably is killing him.

It's like the chick who tells a guy his dock was small and he goes....still fukked though.

No matter what he says, still got impeached though.

When you go around saying that your dikk is big :dame: and she says it isn't, it's a problem. Trump says he knows better than the generals, politicians, and is a better President than Obama. This impeachment says otherwise. Hell even the GOP says otherwise.