Trump IMPEACHED by the US House; US Senate Trial Allows No New Witnesses & Acquits Trump

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
I wish I could believe it, but years of Trump never facing any consequences, ever, has left me completely unable to. :francis:

My guess is whenever he leaves office he'll just retire from politics and go back to being the clown he was prior. Maybe catch a few cases but it's hard to see a former POTUS ever doing any actual jail time. Probably just be a regular on FOX News and shyt.

Trump got NYC on his ass for fraud/taxes the only reason they can't do anything is b/c he is a SITTING president. He moved from Trump Towers in NY down to Florida.

Whenever he is done in office them feds coming for his ass. He can't duck fraud. Fed time is real and if Rudy get locked up, Trump is really fukkED.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Fiona Hill SoS
Adam Schiff DOJ
Obama DoD

Nobody is fukking with us anymore :damn:
What happens when Kamala Harris has a good moment? You guys are having a cabinet draft party almost a year too early.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Shooter Schiff Spitting that shyt
giphy.gif

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
If Hill had to mention this in her closing statements, given that she's British, that was probably a very polite (and very British) way of saying, "Dems you're shyt at this".

My bad, misread the tweets. But still, shouldn't have taken that long to ask those questions.

FIRTASH MENTION!!!!!!!!!!!

RUSSIAN

MAFIA

CONNECTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!

MOGILEVICH!!!!!!!!!!!!!