Trump IMPEACHED by the US House; US Senate Trial Allows No New Witnesses & Acquits Trump

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@kylegriffin1
CASTRO: Amb. Sondland also had a private meeting with somebody. How unusual was it before these guys showed up for folks, diplomats ... U.S. gov't officials to have private meetings where they insist that nobody else be in the room?
HOLMES: Very rare. Almost never.
15:16 - 21 Nov 2019

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the constant juelz'n is crazy

its like trump has all these lawyer for him to defend his case instead of them doing their job trying to find out facts. If this was a case for any other citizen they would already be presumed guilty which is crazy because as far as i know these people in office should be even held to higher standards than a regular citizen.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
@kylegriffin1
Republican Rep. Conaway says that David Holmes shouldn't have shared information about the Sondland-Trump phone call with other officials.

HOLMES: "Sir, I think it was Gordon Sondland who showed indiscretion by having that conversation over a public phone line."
15:22 - 21 Nov 2019

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Fiona Hill is a legend. :jawalrus:

If the Avengers had Hill, the snap wouldn't have happened the first time.

in fact she’s the female version of Thanos

“ I know what it's like to lose. To feel so desperately that you're right, yet to fail nonetheless. It’s frightening. Turns the legs to jelly. I ask you, to what end? Dread it. Run from it. Destiny arrives all the same. And now, it's here. Or should I say, I am.”

Fiona Hill aka Thanos

:damn:

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
They put the phone call in a super secure location. They can't mess with it now.

They basically screwed themselves trying to cover it up.

Oh wow. They need to put out the audio then if it's legally possible.

N.J.stan

RIP Mac Miller
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Denny Heck is like a 90's sitcom patriarchal character who can be relied on for insightful touching moments with a younger character :obama: