Trump IMPEACHED by the US House; US Senate Trial Allows No New Witnesses & Acquits Trump

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
I caught some of Starr, most of J Suckulow and am now listening to some bird that also isn't actually making a case here.
She referred to Rudy as a "international well renowned fighter of corruption" it would have been amazing if Senate floor cameras moved, I would have loved to see the reactions as the camera pans the gallery. :lolbron:

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
I honestly don't think people get it. They're drawing really faulty conclusions based on a political calculus that doesn't account for the most important factors, the most important being race and white folk seeing Trump as a leader who they can identify with.

I don't believe shyt people have to say publicly about Trump's administration, people tell the truth in private when they're voting.

:francis:
you really shouldn't believe public opinions. People are great actors and whites are taught to suppress their bigoted feelings big time. Damn near since birth. We're taught to be cautious around police and they're taught to watch what they say around minorities or in public in general.

Polls are completely skewed as well. And they'll try twisting that up again too!

Although to be fair polls regarding Edwards' chance of winning versus Rispone here in Louisiana were pretty much on point. :patrice: Within margin of error even. Louisiana isn't the whole country of course...I just found that interesting.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
RE: The Trump donor dinner part:

Hillary running Bernie as VP, I said that the day of election, or close to. What I didn't realize, was Hillary despised Sanders, but I think that would have swung the election. Shame. I would not have minded had she ran him as VP to shore up the vote, and cut him off at the knees when they assumed office.
Having Bernie anywhere near your campaign is a bad move. What she said about him is literally what everyone on the Hill believes about him that's why not a single one of them came to his defense and it's also why he didn't and will never get the nomination. People literally jump through hoops to try to make this 'outsider' into someone who he is not. Warren is Bernie lite and is doing much better than he is...I wonder why that is....

I knew when that trump quote became mainstream folks would suddenly act like he is some political guru who knows what he is talking about.:lolbron:

Dude is trash and what Hillary said is pretty much how everyone of his 'peers' feels. :yeshrug:

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
The problem with the Bolton stuff is that everybody thinks he is a lying piece of shyt, he is trying to sell books and we have seen a few books lately that are just sensationalized garbage without any evidence to back it up.

This one is done.
Tell me more stuff you pulled out of your ass.....:childplease: Dude's coming out of the woodwork to concern troll.:childplease: I swear this site is more entertaining than any show I could watch.:shaq2:

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
I secretly hope no witnesses are brought so republicans are voted out in November. Cause this shyt will leak and drip regardless
A lot of them will get that work regardless. Which is also why many of them are choosing to drag their feet. It's getting harder and harder to not get bogged down, though.

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Having Bernie anywhere near your campaign is a bad move. What she said about him is literally what everyone on the Hill believes about him that's why not a single one of them came to his defense and it's also why he didn't and will never get the nomination. People literally jump through hoops to try to make this 'outsider' into someone who he is not. Warren is Bernie lite and is doing much better than he is...I wonder why that is....

I knew when that trump quote became mainstream folks would suddenly act like he is some political guru who knows what he is talking about.:lolbron:

Dude is trash and what Hillary said is pretty much how everyone of his 'peers' feels. :yeshrug:

The only place Warren is doing better than Bernie is in NYT co-endorsements

RealClearPolitics - 2020 - Latest 2020 Democratic Presidential Primary Polls

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
The trial would have been over at the beginning of the year if Pelosi had transmitted as soon as possible.
Dudes on here will never give her her props. The hatred they have for females transfers over to Pelosi and Hillary and it never stops. Pretend that shyt didn't transfer over to the election if you wanna. Plenty of so called Moderate to Liberal incel ass dudes wouldn't vote for a woman because 'women are already too out of control'. Meanwhile 4 years later they're still bytching about females and not getting a lick of play. And it's always somebody else's fault.