Trump IMPEACHED by the US House; US Senate Trial Allows No New Witnesses & Acquits Trump

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Having Bernie anywhere near your campaign is a bad move. What she said about him is literally what everyone on the Hill believes about him that's why not a single one of them came to his defense and it's also why he didn't and will never get the nomination. People literally jump through hoops to try to make this 'outsider' into someone who he is not. Warren is Bernie lite and is doing much better than he is...I wonder why that is....

I knew when that trump quote became mainstream folks would suddenly act like he is some political guru who knows what he is talking about.:lolbron:

Dude is trash and what Hillary said is pretty much how everyone of his 'peers' feels. :yeshrug:
But Hilarys trash too

U saying Bernie is dislikeable to other politicians, but regular ppl like him...just like Trump

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Yep. Still it's a little weird that his attorneys are scrambling if they knew this information was coming out.

Guess the WH lawyers had to view it before it was published. So I'm wondering why the didnt block certain content. Does it have to be classified on some level for them to block its release? Cause Comey detailed quite a few convos with Trump in his book too.

Apollo

Music & Arts
Daps
Reppin
Nootropics
Tell me more stuff you pulled out of your ass.....:childplease: Dude's coming out of the woodwork to concern troll.:childplease: I swear this site is more entertaining than any show I could watch.:shaq2:

How am I trolling? People do think he is a lying piece of shyt and we have had books that have been sensationalized garbage recently.

And again you need two-thirds to convict which they won't get so this is done.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Guess the WH lawyers had to view it before it was published. So I'm wondering why the didnt block certain content. Does it have to be classified on some level for them to block its release? Cause Comey detailed quite a few convos with Trump in his book too.
Yeah they can only block classified material, otherwise no matter how unflattering or upsetting the content is, they can't touch it. But you can always tell when the transcripts of ex-WH staffers have been submitted for review because Trump gives it away with random mentions of the people trying to get ahead of whats to come.

Kuro

Tru grit
Daps
How am I trolling? People do think he is a lying piece of shyt and we have had books that have been sensationalized garbage recently.

And again you need two-thirds to convict which they won't get so this is done.

i doubt people will think bolton is lying about this...his story match with all the others...how can anyone believe bolton and all these other people got together and made up this story about trump and ukraine????...that is a hell of a conspiracy that only right wing nuts will believe...

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

Doesnt matter who they ask for the witness.... whatever witness that comes and testify against Trump will singlehandly destroy the Rs defense.

shyt Biden might not even win the damn democrat election. Nobody wants that hoe in office