Trump IMPEACHED by the US House; US Senate Trial Allows No New Witnesses & Acquits Trump

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
I just saw something on Twitter that said the WH has had the Bolton book transcripts for awhile now. Republicans Senators are upset theh werent advised. Republicans need to realize it's about Trump not their solidarity. They themselves are the only ones in this solidarity pact. Trumps not a part of it. He will come into it and leave it whenever it pleases him.

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
I just saw something on Twitter that said the WH has had the Bolton book transcripts for awhile now. Republicans Senators are upset theh werent advised. Republicans need to realize it's about Trump not their solidarity. They themselves are the only ones in this solidarity pact. Trumps not a part of it. He will come into it and leave it whenever it pleases him.

How the fu*k do they not understand this yet? He has bulldozed over everyone who has stopped being a useful tool for him. They're in line...

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Yep. Still it's a little weird that his attorneys are scrambling if they knew this information was coming out.