Trump IMPEACHED by the US House; US Senate Trial Allows No New Witnesses & Acquits Trump

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
This is going to be replayed through out the day and I fully expect it to be referenced multiple times in the trial.

He doesn't know how to get out of his own way.
He enjoys doing this. He knows republicans won't do shyt to him regardless. Trump takes pleasure in teasing everyone and watching the dems squirm knowing they won't get what they want. Smh.

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
I give you guys credit, I can't watch this, just reading this thread boils my blood.

I had to separate why I watch it. I used to watch to see him get caught, but all that did is piss me off. So now I watch to learn the process and accept that these bums have no morals.

Daps
Here's the clip.. reporter missed a great opportunity on the follow up

He has a legal team that is trying to get him off. He has had a cabinet and staff that constantly tries to tell him stuff for his own good, and when they do, he fires them. He’s in this position by his one doing, because he can’t shut up, and won’t listen to anybody. He can’t let ANYTHING go.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I give you guys credit, I can't watch this, just reading this thread boils my blood.
Yeah it's a dog and pony show. Accepting what we all know is the best course. Staying in denial or having false hope is not healthy at this point. November is judgement day.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
I had to separate why I watch it. I used to watch to see him get caught, but all that did is piss me off. So now I watch to learn the process and accept that these bums have no morals.
Trump will ultimately get what he deserves, that may not come in removal or resignation. It's inevitable though because he has pissed on too many people while hiding behind an office he can't keep forever.

There are two things that are important as we move forward. First, changing of people's attitudes towards voting and why it matters even if they don't 100% align with the policies of a candidate. Secondly, reshaping the political landscape to adapt for the future and be more progressive. We're currently living through the death of both the D and R party as they have been known in modern times, neither is going to look the same in the next decade. Trump is the unlikely silver lining that is going to drive both of those things.

I take comfort in those things despite the short term wins or gains he may make to protect himself and for his congressional supporters to attempt to hang on to their last bit of ideology.