Trump IMPEACHED by the US House; US Senate Trial Allows No New Witnesses & Acquits Trump

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
Why concern troll you sad fukk?

You’re trying to have it both ways

Did they give up or is it “what did they accomplish today? they fought, they drug it out, but got nothing out of it”?

You’re pathetic

They gave up. They could have kept the amendments going.

I'm asking what they accomplished hoping there's a silver lining I ain't think of.

Why are you so sensitive about words on a screen?

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Is Fat Nixon The Russian Whisperer back from Davos? We need some incriminating tweets to go along with this long day we're about to have. Apparently yesterday he exclaimed that they are holding all the documents and the Democrats have nothing. Maybe his diabetes will start acting up and will get some gems today.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
@mkraju
Top Republicans taking stand against witnesses this AM, saying House hurt its case. Senate Homeland Security Chairman Ron Johnson: “Well, why should we be doing the House’s work for them. ..By the way I think we should be very concerned about the weakening of executive privilege”
10:38 - 22 Jan 2020
@mkraju
Thune said the record “is pretty complete” when I asked if he thinks there should be witnesses. Sen. Roy Blunt, a member of Senate GOP leadership, said that “our side has not changed our view on this.” It’s in line with McConnell argument. McConnell warns against witnesses in pitch for quick trial resolution - CNNPolitics