Trump IMPEACHED by the US House; US Senate Trial Allows No New Witnesses & Acquits Trump

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
“This isn't a fantasy football trade,” Schiff said today. “This isn't, 'We will offer you this, if you give us that' or offer a witness irrelevant and immaterial with no relevant testimony but a witness that allows us to smear a presidential candidate if you give us a witness. That's not a trade. Trials aren't trades for witnesses.”

Bet Schiff stays on the waiver wire like he says on Republicans' asses :smugfavre:

I watched from around midnight till they finished this morning and Schiff and Nadler were going in but the Republican senators won't be moved by facts or their responsibility. Trump's defense lied and deflected onto to the House the whole time. Didn't even argue the merits. McConnell, the defense, and the White House are all acting in concert. This isn't a trial.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
“This isn't a fantasy football trade,” Schiff said today. “This isn't, 'We will offer you this, if you give us that' or offer a witness irrelevant and immaterial with no relevant testimony but a witness that allows us to smear a presidential candidate if you give us a witness. That's not a trade. Trials aren't trades for witnesses.”

Bet Schiff stays on the waiver wire like he says on Republicans' asses :smugfavre:

mans got his fantasy football cbs app open now :wow:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Why couldn't dems find a c@c thats anti abortion to run in sc?Brotha gone lose :damn:

Scott only won cuz he is conservative c0on.

Esit: I find it odd SC has 2 unmarried senators:jbhmm:
I assume that any unmarried old white man in the south is gay or super slack jawed yokel that no woman wants

And Ms. Lindsey ain't no slack jawed yokel

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@StevenTDennis
· 12m
SCENE: Schumer waits for Cornyn to finish up remarks on how he heard “nothing new” from Adam Schiff.

Cornyn said they should present evidence from witnesses with personal knowledge & Schumer quips “hear, hear!”

BUT Cornyn says should have been done in the House, NOT the Senate
@StevenTDennis
Schumer then called Schiff's speech one of the 5 or 6 best he's heard since coming to Congress nearly 40 years ago.

16:18 - 22 Jan 2020