Trump IMPEACHED by the US House; US Senate Trial Allows No New Witnesses & Acquits Trump

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
i dont see this guy winning a presidential election :dead:

d0e3382ba72242b8a536bc0ccfda3d727742478a.jpeg
:dame: You not from Harlem breh.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
i gotta say, i'm loving one thing about this trial

we all know it's a sham, but the other thing i always laugh at these republican senators about is how much they're DREADING having their votes preserved for history as defending this orange fakkit. there's a zero percent chance he doesnt COMPLETELY embarrass them for their not-guilty vote, either by 2020 or 2024

and the worst case scenario is that they go down in history next to nixon supporters :scusthov:

Maybe I'm wrong :yeshrug: but I honestly don't think they care. It's not like they've done anything else but defend Trump for the last three years.

Look at Lindsey Graham :heh: he did a complete 180 once Trump got elected and became his biggest defender

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Maybe I'm wrong :yeshrug: but I honestly don't think they care. It's not like they've done anything else but defend Trump for the last three years.

Look at Lindsey Graham :heh: he did a complete 180 once Trump got elected and became his biggest defender
Yup

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dame: You not from Harlem breh.
I know you say u ain't like Trump but Only Trump lovers post those Schiff bug eyed memes like it disqualifies him or something. :patrice:
:dahell: the fukk does this have to do with trump?

i said schiff comes off as a fukkin weirdo from california and i don't ever see him winning a presidential election. let me know when he proves me wrong :heh:

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Why did people hate Clinton so much?

I have no idea. Was it the Haiti scandal? Doubt it, people here dont like immigrants. Crime Bill that she didnt sign? Dunno, they like Biden and Bernie. I dont know enough about the hatred for her to even respond to this with any level of intelligence.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I have no idea. Was it the Haiti scandal? Doubt it, people here dont like immigrants. Crime Bill that she didnt sign? Dunno, they like Biden and Bernie. I dont know enough about the hatred for her to even respond to this with any level of intelligence.
People hate Black ppl so it wasnt the crime bill

That's why I laughed when she said ppl dobt like Bernie...bytch do you know who you are?

You list to a Black man who's last name sounded like Osama

Interviewer should have brought it up

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

they don't care now, because trump has the white house. once he loses in 2020 this shyt is gonna follow them around for the rest of their career :heh:

i know what you mean, these people are obviously pieces of shyt. but they're literally almost at the point where they can't criticize a democratic president for anything they do or say :laff:

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:dahell: the fukk does this have to do with trump?

i said schiff comes off as a fukkin weirdo from california and i don't ever see him winning a presidential election. let me know when he proves me wrong :heh:
:dwillhuh: Ain’t no one talking bout him running for president but you. Then you bring up how a person looks as a reason why they wouldn’t be elected. shyt, trump looks like a bag of smashed a$$holes and still got elected:mjlol: