Trump IMPEACHED by the US House; US Senate Trial Allows No New Witnesses & Acquits Trump

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
@kaitlancollins
· 34m
After Lev Parnas claimed Trump knew everything about the effort to push Ukraine to investigate the Bidens, Trump today denies knowing him despite their photos. "I don't know Parnas, other than I guess I had pictures taken, which I do with thousands of people."

Kaitlan Collins

@kaitlancollins
Important to remember these photos, compiled by @KFILE, that paint a far more casual and familiar relationship than Trump has indicated. The photos date back to 2014, include dinners and a Hanukkah party at the White House in December 2018. Donald Trump's 10 interactions with indicted Giuliani associates - CNNPolitics

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
All these Trump mega donors, just seems like the caricature wealthy bullies, like out of a 90's Disney movie. I know, I know, liberal billionaires are no better, but at least they rarely come of as outright deranged, as the likes of Hyde, Ross, (Wilbur) Elliot, and the rest. They are almost always grossly overweight, and poorly dressed, immature, and bullying. I'll take the liberal Tesla drivers in vests who live in Monterey.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
@josephabondy
@realDonaldTrump, the “I don’t know him at all, don’t know what he’s about, don’t know where he comes from, know nothing about him” guy, w Lev Parnas & Roman Nasirov, former head of Ukrainian Fiscal Service, at Mar-a-Lago 2017. @JAcostaCNN #LevRemembers #LetLevSpeak #TheyAllKnew

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
@mkraju
Senator Rand Paul defended the President when asked for reaction to the GAO findings that the Trump administration violated the law in withholding military aid for Ukraine. “I think they misunderstand the law,” and “presidents withhold money all the time,” per @alizaslav @ckmarie
16:35 - 16 Jan 2020