Trump IMPEACHED by the US House; US Senate Trial Allows No New Witnesses & Acquits Trump

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@mkraju
Chief Justice John Roberts has now been sworn in to oversee the impeachment trial of President Trump. “I do,” he said, vowing to do impartial justice
14:10 - 16 Jan 2020

@mkraju
All 100 senators stand up and have taken their oath to do impartial justice in impeachment trial. Now, the senators each will sign the oath book
14:11 - 16 Jan 2020

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Trump isn’t getting removed but it will show us just how far the corrupt and pathetic gop will go to protect this guy. They are fukked beyond his presidency. If only dems knew how to get dirty.

Then they will defend an American traitor who tried to assassinate an US ambassador. :mjgrin:

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Trump isn’t getting removed but it will show us just how far the corrupt and pathetic gop will go to protect this guy. They are fukked beyond his presidency. If only dems knew how to get dirty.
We really needs all this to show folks that :heh:

Man this thread a waste. Trump aint gettin removed and prolly gonna get another 4 years.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Then they will defend an American traitor who tried to assassinate an US ambassador. :mjgrin:

He could've tried to assassinate her in person and they would still let him off.

I'm not mad at them for impeaching, but I don't look forward to this trial at all and might not watch it to be honest. As long as McConnell is in charge the trial is going to be a complete sham.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Anyone who read it saw it.. I don’t think Parnas take on Hyde was lying he was just trying to pump the breaks on his end because SDNY can now lob another charge at him.. but reading the text Hyde wasn’t joking and new exactly when the AMB was on/off her computer and phone and whom she was calling..
Do we need another thread title update? Link to texts:dwillhuh:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
We really needs all this to show folks that :heh:

Man this thread a waste. Trump aint gettin removed and prolly gonna get another 4 years.
What a perfectly fukking useless contribution. What that mouth do, other then fire off fukkshyt?