Trump Has Tested Positive for COVID-19: About to Start Handing out Rona this Weekend

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
It's a private message board nikka, of course politicans are not going to clown his ass in front of the world:gucci:

Then nikka you must not know and follow Politics at all because I seen many elections from states and local are lost when one political party get to cocky or slip up and make a remark about an issue on a candidate which people deem off limit.

See it don't even have to be the Politician either it can be somebody from the party or a pundit even the party voter's

Because here's the truth the hardcore democrats and Republicans voter's y'all guys don't make the election, you guys are counted for they don't even court you.

It's people like me The Independents, The Centrist, The Moderates, The Rhinos, The Blue Dog's in the Swing States, The Purple States that makes the Election and picks the President. And us Voter's wait to the last minute to pick the candidate and we watch everything the Democrats And Republicans do and how the other voter's act, when they see shyt like this on social media and media from any side they will make them pay

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
Then nikka you must not know and follow Politics at all because I seen many elections from states and local are lost when one political party get to cocky or slip up and make a remark about an issue on a candidate which people deem off limit.

See it don't even have to be the Politician either it can be somebody from the party or a pundit even the party voter's

Because here's the truth the hardcore democrats and Republicans voter's y'all guys don't make the election, you guys are counted for they don't even court you.

It's people like me The Independents, The Centrist, The Moderates, The Rhinos, The Blue Dog's in the Swing States, The Purple States that makes the Election and picks the President. And us Voter's wait to the last minute to pick the candidate and we watch everything the Democrats And Republicans do and how the other voter's act, when they see shyt like this on social media and media from any side they will make them pay
You just salty your candidate bout to croak:umad:

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
You just salty your candidate bout to croak:umad:

Yeah I schooled your ignorant ass on politics, your ass thought you was somebody when your party don't even court you:mjlol:

You a nobody in your party because they got your drawls:russ:

Democrats and Republicans beg me every year for their vote

I'm voting Third Party, It's coming down to The Green Party and The Reform Party, both candidates have views I agree with

I'm a Moderate Centrist Independent with Traditional Black Family Conservative Values

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
Yeah I schooled your ignorant ass on politics, your ass thought you was somebody when your party don't even court you:mjlol:

You a nobody in your party because they got your drawls:russ:

Democrats and Republicans beg me every year for their vote

I'm voting Third Party, It's coming down to The Green Party and The Reform Party, both candidates have views I agree with
I didn't vote last time so I dont know what the fukk you're talking about:mjlol:

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
I didn't vote last time so I dont know what the fukk you're talking about:mjlol:

Like I said you're a Nobody, your own party don't court you and don't care if you voted or not, they know when you decide they have your ass in their pocket, you a whore to them:mjlol: