Trump Has Tested Positive for COVID-19: About to Start Handing out Rona this Weekend

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Personally I dont wish death on trump, he should recover and be ready to get kicked out the wh and receive jail time for all the corruption and bs he engaging in :ufdup:
Dude needs to do his time, seeing him getting dragged to jail in front of the whole nation would serve this a$$hole just right

:banderas: I want to see them jail house pictures when the spray on tan coming off and the glue on his lace front weave coming undone....and that weave barely holding onto to that bald head.

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
Good thing the TLR don't represent America in politics and I hope the democrats don't act like these kids. Biden better be cool and respectful on the political trail and event's. Because If the American Independent and moderate see the democrats gloating making fun, Those Sympathy votes going to give Trump another term

Be careful what you wish for

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Good thing the TLR don't represent America in politics and I hope the democrats don't act like these kids. Biden better be cool and respectful on the political trail and event's. Because If the American Independent and moderate see the democrats gloating making fun, Those Sympathy votes going to give Trump another term

Independent voters gotta be the woat voting sector....fukk em if they get offended

1LurkerChick9

All Star
Daps
Yeah, I don’t even get the “it’s fake” comments...

Like what’s the endgame? He’s faking sick...to get me to change my vote from Biden to him?
I’m Convinced many people just like drama.
They’re probably bored as hell at home and the idea of pretending like our president doesn’t actually have covid is more palatable than the reality that he does.

He’s sick ,end of.

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City

Hit that rep my G

Did they try and turn Trump having COVID into a Biden issue?

:gucci:

fukk Chris Wallace but good on him for making these two critical points while on a fox show

1. Biden is not the issue at hand, Trump having COVID is

2. if the president, who has all these procedures, guidelines and personnel to assure he is protected from the virus and still got the virus, then wear your damn mask! It’s not a political issue, it’s a health issue

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
‘Oh my god’: Morning Joe and Mika stunned Kayleigh McEnany may have knowingly exposed reporters to COVID-19

Kayleigh-McEnany.jpeg

Good, I hope they drag this smug bytch through the mud.

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse

It's a private message board nikka, of course politicans are not going to clown his ass in front of the world:gucci: And it's not like Trump hasn't been childish in his insults either.

Ol dont be mean to Trump ass nikka:mjlol:

Last edited:

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
Did they try and turn Trump having COVID into a Biden issue?

:gucci:

fukk Chris Wallace but good on him for making these two critical points while on a fox show

1. Biden is not the issue at hand, Trump having COVID is

2. if the president, who has all these procedures, guidelines and personnel to assure he is protected from the virus and still got the virus, then wear your damn mask! It’s not a political issue, it’s a health issue

Chris wallace said that the politicians made the mask political. Which is bullshyt. There's one person that made it political and everyone knows who. And yes Fox news made it political too.

fukk Chris wallace:pacspit: