Trump Has Tested Positive for COVID-19: About to Start Handing out Rona this Weekend

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Celebrations and roasts are fun, but if he isn’t dead, this doesn’t mean shyt.
:yeshrug:

With the best healthcare the world has to offer, he may recover and his base will eat that shyt up like nothing we’ve seen before.
:francis:
I’ve seen this said several times in this thread, I’m wondering why do yall keep parroting this myth?

Caca-faat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kgn 876
And yet these old cacs still out in stores this morning without a mask.

They should mandate a 10k fine and 6 months in city jail if caught without a mask inside public places.

These two old af cacs I saw were the only two mf’s in the store without a mask. Dam idiots can’t grasp it. It’s like the entire store was protecting them. I wanted to DDT both their old asses on the concrete.

Herd immunity.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
‘Oh my god’: Morning Joe and Mika stunned Kayleigh McEnany may have knowingly exposed reporters to COVID-19

Kayleigh-McEnany.jpeg

Wow. Not surprising but wow.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know trump is at home furious at how all the news channels are discussing how he’s at a greater risk due to his obesity and fast food gobbling

Yup. You know people in WH would be like :whoa: when they get called, "Mr.President would like to see you"

:whoa: "Let me get the mask and gloves, will stand far apart more than 6ft"

Trump ":damn::damn: "Where are they, how come they take too long to see when I need them?":angry:

1-8-7-Skillz

Superstar
Daps
Personally I dont wish death on trump, he should recover and be ready to get kicked out the wh and receive jail time for all the corruption and bs he engaging in :ufdup:
Dude needs to do his time, seeing him getting dragged to jail in front of the whole nation would serve this a$$hole just right

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Trump isn't faking this, his ass is sick, him and cronies were acting all smug refusing to wear masks, walking around shaking hands as if it was not big deal, it was literally a matter of time before he caught that shyt.
Yeah, I don’t even get the “it’s fake” comments...

Like what’s the endgame? He’s faking sick...to get me to change my vote from Biden to him?

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So brehs and brehettes we still getting that stimulus check this month right? Trump getting that rona ain't gonna cause them checks to get held up right? Cause last set of checks trump had his signature on them. Does that mean the next round of checks gonna have pence signature on them.

:lupe:

:lolbron:

:russ:

:mjlol:

:laff::laff::laff::laff: