Trump Has Tested Positive for COVID-19: About to Start Handing out Rona this Weekend

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
Trump gonna fake his death, and escape to Russia

this is what I think also...probably doesn’t believe he’ll win, them lawsuits waiting on him, that $410M payment coming up...fake death thru COVID and be a martyr to his inbred cracker followers while slipping off to Russia or some other country with a McDonalds.

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Y’all keep saying this sympathetic stuff but it’s just not true. Only way some people would possibly become sympathetic is if he actually passed
If he is in the icu like Boris Johnson, I think some would become sympathetic

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:russ:Please tell me this was satire! If not, this is what generations of inbreeding get you...

yes he’s clowning him :dead:

“I’m surprised he announced it, he usually downplays things for 3 months”

“I can’t wait to downplay all my anti mask rhetoric”

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
And think about how this affects the news cycle. Didn’t they fail to come to an agreement on a stimulus package yesterday? What better way to muzzle an enraged citizenry than by making the president a sympathetic figure?
Y'all gotta stop giving Trump this type of credit. He is done. Just go vote.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly I don’t think he tested positive

I think he had a reoccurrence of that mystery visit to the hospital earlier in the year

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Honestly I'd rather he survive to watch his L and rot in a cell...

What really matters is him spreading the virus at his super-spreader MAGA klan rallies...

So far looks like super spreader Chetto did a good job in Minnesota...COVID cases have spiked in that area since the MAGA klan rally...

Every dead Trumptard, is one less vote for him ensuring his L...

Damba

All Star
Supporter
Daps
And yet these old cacs still out in stores this morning without a mask.

They should mandate a 10k fine and 6 months in city jail if caught without a mask inside public places.

These two old af cacs I saw were the only two mf’s in the store without a mask. Dam idiots can’t grasp it. It’s like the entire store was protecting them. I wanted to DDT both their old asses on the concrete.