Trump Has Tested Positive for COVID-19: About to Start Handing out Rona this Weekend

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Hope Hicks with the classic diseased Jezebel infects harem & royal house strategy.

We haven't see this type of biological warfare since they catapulted bodies into a fortresses. Mulan would be proud.

Xi and Putin must be toasting a glass right now like BEST BOND VILLAINS EVER.

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
You're thinking logically. Unfortunately logic is absent wherever hate is present :coffee: as long as he stays racist towards black and brown folk his followers will stay down.
The fact that he still has support after his “standby” comments to white supremacist groups tells us everything we need to know. They tried to juelz and say “he misspoke”. Bullshyt :stopitslime:

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
They’re skipping the order steps saying Pelosi is next

:mjlol:

Imagine Pelosi running?

Last edited:

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
He said this virus would be gone in a week

He said that the warm summer air will kill the virus

He said by April we will back normal with the economy in full swing

He said we can inject bleach and it will cure it no problem

He said it only affects old people

He said it a hoax made up by the democrats

I don’t wish death anyone, not even the most vile. But I hope he experiences every ounce of agony and hopelessness and pain and discomfort my friend who died from this “hoax” had gone through.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
Personally I hope he has that shyt and drops dead asap... but I just find the timing of this too perfect for his sake.

That’s how I feel about it too. No tellin what those folks will do. But if it’s real I sure holds desantos and abbott are next up to bat.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
At this point as desperate as he is after he fukked up that debate, I don’t know what to believe.

After all the fukkery Trump has done, I dont put it past him to pretend he sick so that he can avoid having another debate or declare a state of emergency to delay the election process altogether. He’s already trying to dismantle the voting system by fukking with the U.S. postal system.

In any case, I hope it isn’t a hoax but I also need him to hold on for the next 4 weeks. We don’t need to transfer power to Pence, who is a younger, more collected staunch grand master.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Trump having and possibly dying at the end of the year from a virus that he downplayed in the beginning of the year would make a great 2020 season finale.:ehh:

Fatass would be in the casket farting and moving his shoulders to get more comfortable, peaking to see if Obama came to the funeral and shyt:mjlol:

Man I love y’all :wow:

What a capstone for 2020:wow:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
He can't downplay the severity of the virus when there's literally over +200k dead people. He's going to make himself look even more crazy if he tries. And probably will do it. Trump gonna Trump:francis:
Either way you can see he’s getting desperate which makes him highly dangerous. We don’t know how much danger this country is in, but I predict that we will see very soon in the next couple of weeks.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
98 percent of people who get Covid recovers especially if u a healthy person
That’s great, the 2% that don’t recover will think that their leader had it so they can go about their business since they blindly follow him and will cost them their life as well as a few innocent people they come in contact with from them being reckless