Trump Has Tested Positive for COVID-19: About to Start Handing out Rona this Weekend

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
giphy.gif

"Aye Trump, wanna borrow one of my big ass masks now":troll:

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I wouldn't put it past him to lie about this but also his ego is so big, if he does have it, he would want to keep it a secret to avoid being mocked

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I'm not religious but I see the signs....
God destroying the house of his enemies in one fell swoop. :picard:

This is not even his final form yet:wow:

Somebody is sadly not going to make it within that bracket and it's going to cause Trump to revaluate his stance as a human being.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
The hilarious part is that I don’t think he expected all that backlash from the debates. His slow ass probably left feeling like he “NAILED IT!”

When they results came in saying he looked horrible and he got that backlash for being a white supremacist, this entire campaign is in SHTF mode. They have been getting desperate for a while now. Former campaign manager on suicide watch, people getting fired left and right. Losing momentum in traditionally red states like SC of all places.
:mjlol:SC is a battleground state now?!

Trump is getting very desperate. It makes me think that he’s afraid he’ll be persecuted if he leaves office. There is something triggering alarm bells in my instincts.