Trump Has Tested Positive for COVID-19: About to Start Handing out Rona this Weekend

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I'm sorry to hear that, bro. :-(
It was scary when we had to take her in. She's been recovered for almost 2 months but she has these vicious coughing attacks still. Virus ain't no joke. My older brother caught it too and was sick like a dog for over 2 weeks. He says he feels fatigued from time to time still.

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
You cats think white people are these grandmaster, intelligent schemers :mjlol:.Trump *wants* to be out there in front of crowds and debates, so that doesn't make sense. This is the same Trump that held that big ass rally over the summer in the middle of the pandemic.

Last edited:
Daps
Yeah you right, fukk her too.

yBHBMQT.gif

:russ: what is this from?

I'm mesmerized :mjlol:

Daps
It was scary when we had to take her in. She's been recovered for almost 2 months but she has these vicious coughing attacks still. Virus ain't no joke. My older brother caught it too and was sick like a dog for over 2 weeks. He says he feels fatigued from time to time still.

Man that's terrible. I will keep your family in my prayers.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
"What Goes Around Comes Around He should of thought about it....now he gotta talk to God about it, I mean this" -- B.I.G.

tenor.gif

Damn, Woke up to this. Well, Well. The Tables have turned haven't they? Talk about an October Surprise....on the 1st Day, damn. It' s just going to wash away and go away....right? By Easter...right? No, it's going to go away by Summer when it gets warm....right? It's not that deadly as the Flu....remember? It virtually harms nobody....right? People have died but "It is what it is".....Right? He always tired to Play It Down.....remember? Mask are for sheep and are taking away our freedoms.....aren't they? Didn't he make fun of Biden wearing his mask too much just a few nights ago at the Debate.....right? The Woodward Ether Tapes and his lying has come back full circle. This is the perfect example of the Energy you put out...can come right back like a boomerang. He put out a lot of negative energy during this Health Crisis.

23cd373146f37b1414192c0a4e7040cd.gif

(Live from Rock's Mansion after all that drama from his announcement)

Last edited: