Trump Has Tested Positive for COVID-19: About to Start Handing out Rona this Weekend

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
No sympathy for him. fukk OP and first dude that responded. It's a bad look. No way to spin it unless you want to continue on more lies. Yall guy is cooked. Stand by, I got something for you. This misinformation even from his own tweets is a desperate look.

Negged OP. I hope he dies. I got a bday coming up. It would be a perfect gift.

STFU u remedial fakkits. :mjlol:

WTF does my post have to do with :cape: for Trump?

I hope that fakkit keels over too, so what are you sayin? :rudy:

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
In reality this is the worst timeline so this motherfuker gonna be asymptomatic and poppin big shyt:unimpressed:

Hell 2020 is so ass, Trump might have gave the shyt to Biden and his ass ends up being the one to get knocked off.

The election. Is over. Tuesday’s debate sealed it, this just was the Icying on the cake

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Believe what you want. He's a habitual liar and has done much worse. I won't put it past him
Thats how I feel. Coronavirus is really the only thing that could happen to somebody that would take them out of public scope and wont really be questioned.

Either way I hope he dies

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
In reality this is the worst timeline so this motherfuker gonna be asymptomatic and poppin big shyt:unimpressed:

Hell 2020 is so ass, Trump might have gave the shyt to Biden and his ass ends up being the one to get knocked off.

Sadly this could actually be the case... Biden and Chris Wallace would get it and Trump would end up just fine...

shyt, Melania would end up knocked off before Trump and he gets a new wife in 2021. shyt is a whole tv series

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
We finna smoke that Trump pack.
adc25eff4da68fcb626e9bc13585196a