Trump Has Tested Positive for COVID-19: About to Start Handing out Rona this Weekend

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Boris Johnson had the best round the clock care in the UK and he almost died.

@Caca-faat @jj23
yea that's true. he got put on a ventilator and almost didnt make it. on top of that Trump is wayyy fatter and less healthy. Boris actually rides a bike. Trump gases just walking the front lawn of the white house for a speech. I dunno tho, I dont think they'd let a U.S president die, worse comes theyll probably pull out one of them vaccines currently going thru human trial just to save his ass.

having a U.S president die of covid would shake the world.

you know china gonna high five each other too

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
I for one think this is karma that he has it, but like Boris Johnson, I hope he doesn’t die. But for different reasons.

I want that fukker to survive and get his ass torn open in the elections and have to face retribution for all his negativity in the past 6 years. I want him to have to pass the Presidency over to Biden and has no control over it. I want his base to shrivel like his fukking turkey neck.

I’m a religious person and cannot wish death upon anyone. But I do feel conflicted. God forgive me.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
For example, The Washington Post had this tweet already written and on auto-post for tonight and had to take it down minutes later when the news broke.

EjTktCYWoAA31p1

That timing. :snoop:

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
My girl aunt and cousins had it as recently as July. They still alive:yeshrug:

Them nikkas was traveling without masks. Came from Nevada smh. Why is it some hard to stay in the house or where a mask?

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Stop the conspiracy theories.

It’s obvious this administration is so fukking inept they couldn’t orchestrate their way out of a paper bag without setting it on fire.

You give these idiots too much credit.

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
ok so I dont believe this is a win for trump. What I think it may be is a distraction from that terrible debate and a way to try to postpone the election.

Whats been the biggest news story for the past 2 days? The fact he won't denounce white supremacist. Theres no way to clean that up. So they make a bigger story and hope for sympathy. Plus it gives him more time to actually prepare for the next debate.

Personally I hope he has that shyt and drops dead asap... but I just find the timing of this too perfect for his sake.