Trump Has Tested Positive for COVID-19: About to Start Handing out Rona this Weekend

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ej-TFM3-OUc-AAw-NGF.jpg

full

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
No sympathy for him. fukk OP and first dude that responded. It's a bad look. No way to spin it unless you want to continue on more lies. Yall guy is cooked. Stand by, I got something for you. This misinformation even from his own tweets is a desperate look.

Daps
No sympathy for him. fukk OP and first dude that responded. It's a bad look. No way to spin it unless you want to continue on more lies. Yall guy is cooked. Stand by, I got something for you. This misinformation even from his own tweets is a desperate look.

They tryna spin this into a w for Trump when its anything but

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I think it's probably true, but I could easily see him faking it to avoid debates and get sympathy votes. It will deflect from the news that will continue to it.

Almost worse if he does have it though, and shows symptoms, because then it will DEFINITELY lead to sympathy votes and deflect from negative attacks. His followers will vote in droves too, literally believing that they will save his life by casting a ballot or some shyt, while his haters will likely let off the gas a little.