Trump Has Tested Positive for COVID-19: About to Start Handing out Rona this Weekend

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
he's 70+ and obese, HOWEVER hes the president hes going to be monitored and have the best damn medicine in the world. He'll probably make it, but I think he should feel symptoms so he can finally stop fukking around. Its sad because people that are his age and size typically dont make it because they dont have the resources he does and die an agony death alone.

he needs some chest pains for a week or 2, so he can take this shyt serious and stop with the maskless rallies.
If he survives he prob won’t be able to campaign much, or travel. They’re gonna be monitoring him nonstop.

This may have ended the election. No more debates, the candidates won’t risk traveling. No more rallies. No more plane rides. It’s gonna be a steady slow walk to Election Day. Trump now has no real ability to cut into Biden’s lead.

Daps
Me either. He could be lying to say he got it

1:to distract from him having to answer any questions about condemning white supremacy
2: that sack of shyt knows how to play the media, he knows they will forget that and move on to the next hot topic which is this.
3:He could be saying he got it and pop up out of nowhere like see I told you the virus aint shyt. A poster said above, that Trump wouldn't isolate he would still come out in front of ppl. That man is playing the media game and trying to garner support from the potentially wavering middle class who believe the virus is real. His redneck base is secure, it's the upper middle class he's worried about.

That was me that said that but how would he get support from ppl after he's on tape admitting that he lied about how dangerous the virus is, after he been going around telling folks that its going away and telling schools to open and etc etc?

There is no scenario where this helps him. He cant even go and campaign right now. He had several events in Wisconsin this weekend I believe.

In America, being the president is about being a John Wayne type of alpha cac with swagger. Cant do that when the virus got you in the bed.

If anything, announcing this would guarantee that he loses the campaign. Its weakness, stupidity and utter carelessness combined.

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
Could be lies.
But if he does it. He could be on the ropes. He’s 74 and overweight.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s

Context
kbelljr.jpg

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
The sheeple believe anything. :wow:

Trump and his wife conviently test positive for COVID, a few weeks prior to the general election, uh? :duck:

Now they need to quarantine for the next "few" weeks...I'm assuming, cutting off any, public relations type events/disasters. I'm assuming that includes things, such as another debate? :comeon:

This cac got ethered so badly following the debate, and stuck his foot, so far up his mouth...:mjlol: All this shyt is a play, to shield him from fukkin up any further, before the election. Secondly, once him and wife overcome their "diagnosis" :duck:, he's gonna use it as an opportunity to play down the severity/threat of the virus.

"See...me and Melania overcame it, and I'm in older man. Its not so bad." View media item 11395
He's just trying to court sympathy, and compassion, like they're victims, or survivors too. GTFOH. :camby:

Last edited: