Trump Has Tested Positive for COVID-19: About to Start Handing out Rona this Weekend

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
No point in getting re tested cuz he’s gonna show that he’s positive for along time. It’s still will detect the dead virus, he’s only contagious for 10 days.

Trump's "tests" are not just going to be a nasal swab. C'mon breh... :ufdup:

Even back at the beginning of this in China the tests for the average citizen included xrays / ct-scans... And the POTUS I guess will have access to better treatment than that.

"But they were widely used in China to identify cases, and their reliability there is fueling growing interest in adding chest CT to the diagnostic arsenal in the U.S."

CT scans might offer a more accurate way to diagnose Covid-19 - STAT

Believe Trump gets the same medical care as you brehs ... :snoop:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Trump's "tests" are not just going to be a nasal swab. C'mon breh... :ufdup:

Even back at the beginning of this in China the tests for the average citizen included xrays / ct-scans... And the POTUS I guess will have access to better treatment than that.

"But they were widely used in China to identify cases, and their reliability there is fueling growing interest in adding chest CT to the diagnostic arsenal in the U.S."

CT scans might offer a more accurate way to diagnose Covid-19 - STAT

Believe Trump gets the same medical care as you brehs ... :snoop:
U think a ct scan is more accurate then the nasal swab?

U can’t be that dumb.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
The virus can incubate for 14 days. This is why there are a few of these people who took like 5 or 6 tests over 5 or 6 days after exposure until they showed up positive. Your body has to build up enough of the antigen to register with the tests. I'm willing to bet coli cash in the next week he will test positive at some point.

This is why Pence shouldn't even be at the fukking debate tonight. Kamala needs to put her foot down that this either be held virtually or in separate rooms or cancel the debate. He can test negative today and test positive tomorrow after coming in contact with multiple confirmed positive cases. It is asinine. Plus if Kamala catches it, she can take it back to Biden and pass it on to him. Pence per CDC guidelines is supposed to be in quarantine for a minimum of two weeks.

I’m planning on getting tested today

So even if it’s negative that means nothing? :mindblown:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
U think a ct scan is more accurate then the nasal swab?

U can’t be that dumb.

Don't know what a plural indicates brehs ..

Don't know what an example is brehs ..

Add serological tests or biopsies to the mix jabroni ... :hhh: .

You were wrong. Just take your L :ufdup: .

Believe that Trump just gets a nasal swab at Target brehs :bryan:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
I’m planning on getting tested today

So even if it’s negative that means nothing? :mindblown:
If you've been in contact with a positive case, and you know the other person is positive, it can take up to 14 days for a positive result to show up. This is why the immediate recommendation is to quarantine for 2 weeks at a minimum to make sure you're outside of the incubation period and therefore can't spread it to someone else. If after 14 days, you still test negative, high probability you're in the clear. But for example, the Press secretary tested every day since the Rose Garden event and didn't test positive until six or something days later. The tests only have a certain level of sensitivity. You need to have enough virus in your blood to set off the test for a positive test. If the viral load is too low, it won't be caught by the test.

Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)

This is why the White House people's idea of as long as they have a negative test they don't have to wear a mask or social distance which seemed to have not occurred at that event, is retarded. They have all the best scientists at their disposal who probably told them this shyt a million times and they still acted like fools and now the White House is a fukking biohazard zone.

Rudy will test positive. I'm certain. I'm sure Pence probably will too unless he is just very lucky.

I mean look at these pictures from the inside after party for the Rose Garden event for the Supreme Court Nomineee. Everyone with a red dot is who tested positive as of Monday and its grown since then.
anno-barr-azar-Artboard_1.jpg

anno-Artboard_1.jpg

anno-2-Artboard_1.jpg