Trump Has Tested Positive for COVID-19: About to Start Handing out Rona this Weekend

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
Bidden falls for the pump fake every time :mjlol:

trump ain't fit enough to go to any debate he just wanted the out from Bidden to say he wasn't going to do it
Actually, the smartest route for Biden is to stay his course. You have been having rallys with mask and limited people all this time, why would you play his game and have a debate when Trump has it?:yeshrug:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Guilliani still negative... :stopitslime:

I'm not buying that, he was coughing up a lung on FAUX news the other day...

I think he's lying to save face...

He's been the biggest perpetrator of "COVID is a hoax"...
The virus can incubate for 14 days. This is why there are a few of these people who took like 5 or 6 tests over 5 or 6 days after exposure until they showed up positive. Your body has to build up enough of the antigen to register with the tests. I'm willing to bet coli cash in the next week he will test positive at some point.

This is why Pence shouldn't even be at the fukking debate tonight. Kamala needs to put her foot down that this either be held virtually or in separate rooms or cancel the debate. He can test negative today and test positive tomorrow after coming in contact with multiple confirmed positive cases. It is asinine. Plus if Kamala catches it, she can take it back to Biden and pass it on to him. Pence per CDC guidelines is supposed to be in quarantine for a minimum of two weeks.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
considering the season premiere had Kobe and his daughter dying in a horrific plane crash i think i can speak for all of us when i say i'm nervous to see what the finale has in store :merchant:
Y'all need to stop talking about this shyt like it's a TV show over 215,000 Americans are dead from Trump's bullshyt. Including people on here's family members and Friends.

This shyt was never funny. This is not a reality TV show this is real life dammit!!!

The Trump spectacle just shows how media has just ruined the minds of Americans to the point that atrocities of this level can happen

Sorry I'm just personally sick of this analogy is nauseating disgusting stop watching so much fukking TV.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Trump is taking dexamethasone, a steroid that can give patients a false sense of recovery followed by a crash
Trump is taking dexamethasone, a steroid that can give patients a false sense of recovery followed by a crash
"Everyone who gets steroids feels a little bit better," Galiatsatos told Business Insider. "You get a steroid euphoria in addition to no fevers and so forth. So yes, there will be a moment in time where he's going to feel like, 'Oh, this is all behind me now.'"

Along with acute euphoria, side effects of dexamethasone can include high blood sugar, sleep impairment, and psychosis, Galiatsatos said. COVID-19 patients typically receive 6mg of the steroid once per day for 10 days, as recommended based on the results of a clinical trial in the UK

We're like in day 4 in a 10 day course for this drug. Other side effects include aggression and insomnia. We're about to witness a historic spiral in realtime.

And the drug abuser will ask for more and the wimpy doctors who let him go in the first place will find a way to give him more or something else

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Actually, the smartest route for Biden is to stay his course. You have been having rallys with mask and limited people all this time, why would you play his game and have a debate when Trump has it?:yeshrug:

If it was me I would have been publicly advocating for a virtual debate from the second Trump came back to the White House. Making Trump answer the questions about COVID while he has COVID in a forum where he can’t interrupt Biden’s points would be a layup for Biden, especially if Trump isn’t in shape to debate in the first place.