Trump Has Tested Positive for COVID-19: About to Start Handing out Rona this Weekend

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
This bytch just tanked the market. I mean I'm young and into solid companies so I'm good and I wasn't going to sell my longs anytime soon but it is another reason why he's a fukking clown.

He's trying to kill off everything before he goes. :pacspit:

they need to seriously ban him from twitter...:francis: hes out here spreading false information, racist bullshyt, lying, manipulating the markets but black people are banned from calling black sellouts c00ns...:wtf: this is some ole white bullshyt...

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
I just lost 8 hours a week at my job starting yesterday and need a new stimulus after moving into my new apartment last week

giphy.gif

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
I just lost 8 hours a week at my job starting yesterday and need a new stimulus after moving into my new apartment last week

giphy.gif
breh we not seeing checks until February and even then that depends. if trump gets that supreme court seat he gonna fight the election results for months

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
breh we not seeing checks until February and even then that depends. if trump gets that supreme court seat he gonna fight the election results for months

I know, I highkey figured we are never getting one but reading that tweet got me feeling a way. Im not trippin I got money stashed away but going from 40 hours to 32 gonna have me on a tight budget

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL