Trump Has Tested Positive for COVID-19: About to Start Handing out Rona this Weekend

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
he must have been on the hospital drugs since the was born then...you saying he just started acting abnormal?
I get what your saying, but I don't know breh

He seems even more unhinged than usual.

You know how in long running shows characters' traits get more exaggered and they might become more mean spirited,

Like family guy for example

This feels like that, but in real life. Even don jr thinks he's lost it. No telling what's gonna happen in the next couple of days.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
They (Trump Admin, the party, conservative media) are on code. They still don't want to admit COVID-19 is real. Because that would make them admit to being deadly wrong and concede to one of the biggest failures in US history. So even after Trump caught COVID-19 they act like it isn't there, through their actions and words, even though we know it is there and very real.
Real life Emperor's New Clothes

Daps
I was put into a coma. Dumbass was walking around for months with fluid in my lungs and thought it was post nasal drip. I don’t remember fighting them, my mind was gone by then. Somebody had to tell me.

yeah... I didnt get put into a coma but I had a surgery a few months later (unrelated) and they had to insert a tube into my lungs because apparently fluid was still in there months later.

I was able to actually see the fluid draining out.