Trump Has Tested Positive for COVID-19: About to Start Handing out Rona this Weekend

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]

Feeling good feeling great, feeling great feeling good how are you?
full

Daps
I think he’s playing chicken with Biden by continuing to bring up the debate and claiming how he’s ready to go. If he can get Biden to back out that’ll be a major W in his eyes and will be his biggest talking point over the next few weeks. Especially if he’s not physically cleared to debate by that time.

I hope Biden does the debate inside of a plexiglass container like Jaime Harrison did in his debate with Lindsay Graham :wow::banderas:

Daps
pneumonia a few years back. I’ve been in the house since March. I’m not playing with trump and his people. I live in a red state. These idiots dying left and right for freedom not to wear a mask.

I feel you on that. I had pneumonia once when I was 15, had to be hospitalized a couple nights. I do remember being feverish and delirious :wow:

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null
I feel you on that. I had pneumonia once when I was 15, had to be hospitalized a couple nights. I do remember being feverish and delirious :wow:
I was put into a coma. Dumbass was walking around for months with fluid in my lungs and thought it was post nasal drip. I don’t remember fighting them, my mind was gone by then. Somebody had to tell me.