Trump Has Tested Positive for COVID-19: About to Start Handing out Rona this Weekend

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
I just out here putting droplets all over that historical house.He can't possibly have it or he just showing near criminal disregard for the health of his staff.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
:mjlol:

giphy.gif

Rushed him out of the Hospital and he's on a cocktail of over 10 various drugs treatments including experimental ones. On the White House balcony struggling clearly. Now he's back to "It's just like the Flu" even after the Woodward Ether Tapes of him admitting it's 5x worst the the Flu in February. He's clearly:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
I told yall. He comes out of it and he'll brag about how he beat it and its not that big of a deal.

The thing people really need to understand about Trump is that he cons himself hardest of all. He literally tries to will things into existence and refuses to listen to bad news or to admit if he is wrong about anything. This nikka could need a bane mask to breathe and be out here saying 'don't let covid scare you'

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
How has this latest stunt impacted Trump's numbers. I just don't want this "I had COVID, no big deal" shyt to catch on. "I know what I'm talking about, I had it! I did it for you, the American people!" I'm torn here. Part of me things this is a scam and then part of me thinks he did have it but had it weeks ago.
If you truly want the answer to that question go look at the comments in his last tweet....if you want to protect your peace I suggest you don't tho :palm:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
How has this latest stunt impacted Trump's numbers. I just don't want this "I had COVID, no big deal" shyt to catch on. "I know what I'm talking about, I had it! I did it for you, the American people!" I'm torn here. Part of me things this is a scam and then part of me thinks he did have it but had it weeks ago.
The latest polls have Biden beating him on every key issue pretty much 60% to 40%. The largest gap between presidential candidates in decades. The only one they’re practically tied in is the economy where it’s 50-48 in favor of Biden. If the election were today Trump would lose decisively.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Is this it? He beat covid in 3 days? :what: nothing is making sense.
He is on a cocktail of drugs. He's still sick, he's just basically having his airways forced open and taking antibiotics.

They won't tell us exactly what hes on, but my guess is hes on prednisone which is a steroid, and probably taking some inhalers intermittently. Most people that get the virus have to just let their body's immune system handle it while minimizing the symptoms with meds.

Jeffrey Lebowski

i'm the dude
Daps
Reppin
Is it possible this guy no longer deals with his public relations people?

His press conference looks straight out of a 80's action/comedy movie script...

You cant tell me people went to school to support this nonsense.

between the rona, the roids, and his baseline mental "health" I think dear leader may just be at the "Scarface on a loop in the oval office" point