Trump Has Tested Positive for COVID-19: About to Start Handing out Rona this Weekend

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
The latest polls have Biden beating him on every key issue pretty much 60% to 40%. The largest gap between presidential candidates in decades. The only one they’re practically tied in is the economy where it’s 50-48 in favor of Biden. If the election were today Trump would lose decisively.

On October 10 four years ago the media was reporting that Hillary had a commanding 16 point lead nationally and we saw how that turned out.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
On October 10 four years ago the media was reporting that Hillary had a commanding 16 point lead nationally and we saw how that turned out.
Biden is leading by a larger gap than Hillary and also has a strong lead amongst seniors and women. 2 large voting blocks.

Also, the fukking FBI opened an investigation into her campaign 10 days before Election Day and decided to announce it to the whole world. Put the nail in her coffin.

This was back when people didn’t stress early voting and voting by mail.

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
its def fukking him up

:yeshrug:no clue how he continues campaigning
I don't think he the lung capacity for speeches, let alone debating. His only mouthpiece for the foreseeable future might be Twitter and his minions. I don't know how his campaign expects to stay in the race that way because Trump is the be-all and end-all of his supporters' interest. Everyone else is kinda meh to them, even (especially?) his sons.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka

CNN anchors have finally cracked over the recent developments :russ:

I never watched the news until 2020 :snoop:, I never even used toflick to it.

Kobe dying was the first day I binged CNN, I been fukking with it everytime something major happens now (every fukkin day in 2020). Cuomo is a good dude, he constantly cuts into Trump and dawg said bullshyt 4 or 5 times yesterday and didn't give the usual sorry bosses, sorry kids warning before or after :obama:.

Cuomo goes hard against police brutality and white supremacists a lot too. I fukks wit his show.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Biden is leading by a larger gap than Hillary and also has a strong lead amongst seniors and women. 2 large voting blocks.

Also, the fukking FBI opened an investigation into her campaign 10 days before Election Day and decided to announce it to the whole world. Put the nail in her coffin.

This was back when people didn’t stress early voting and voting by mail.

yeah people always bring up because Hillary lost you can’t trust the polls but they forget that when the FBI investigation opened up the polls became 50/50 but it was just a few days before the election so nobody noticed and everyone figured Hillary still had a huge lead in the polls

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Definitely. I wear gloves on one hand when I'm out and about, keep the free hand in my pocket and I use it to access my phone and wallet. Mask stays up at all times. I keep lysol and hand sanitizer in my car, take my glove off when I get back in the car, sanitize both hands including credit cards.

When I get home, clothes that I wore out come off, shoes don't move past the front door. I wash my hands once I do all this before I start touching on stuff inside the house.
We have an extremely similar procedure in my household. I don't understand how people aren't taking this seriously and are just out catching it.