Trump Has Tested Positive for COVID-19: About to Start Handing out Rona this Weekend

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
It's weird because many people didn't even have an opinion on masks prior to this. At most, it was, "Why are you wearing a mask? :hhh: " but nobody was actively protesting against wearing one. It's commonplace in Eastern Asian countries and nobody's keeling over left right and center over wearing masks. So you would think that when doctors come out and tell everyone to wear a mask, it wouldn't be an issue.

...Come to find out, wearing masks became something political. :gucci:Somehow, it became an act of "compliance".

Meanwhile those same dissenters are happy to sell their privacy and prostitute their free-will to the manipulation engines of big tech - facebook, google, MS etc.

Google and Facebook are already manipulating opinions and are already affecting elections ..

They are busy reading your messages/emails, observing your purchases, tracking your movements, judging your engagement, assessing your politics and they work 24/7 figuring out how to use this information to manipulate you..

Those same people fussing about masks willingly give up their information to the clear and present danger of big-data, AI, mass-surveillance and opinion manipulation engines..

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
Meanwhile those same dissenters are happy to sell their privacy and prostitute their free-will to the manipulation engines of big tech - facebook, google, MS etc.

Google and Facebook are already manipulating opinions and are already affecting elections ..

They are busy reading your messages/emails, observing your purchases, tracking your movements, judging your engagement, assessing your politics and they work 24/7 figuring out how to use this information to manipulate you..

Those same people fussing about masks willingly give up their information to the clear and present danger of big-data, AI, mass-surveillance and opinion manipulation engines..

And that's exactly why these "free thinkers" are full of shyt. Because if they were really against what they claim to be, they'd be tossing Facebook in the bushes immediately. And yet... Isn't that where most of these Trump supporters and Alt-Right folks stay at? :mjlol: The same website that's been tampered with time and time again? Never crossed their minds. Like people don't get cat-fished on Facebook every day.

A mask won't put you at risk of identity theft, if anything, you'd have your identity protected since it's covering most of your face. :pachaha: A mask isn't sitting on your face, plotting on how to make you vote for the most draconian policies ever. Hell, a mask won't even land you in hot water after you say something wild on the internet, and someone's trying to get you fired. :heh: And yet, there's so much protest against it, all over fabric or cloth that's meant to cover your face.

I'm not saying Twitter is this completely safe, rule-free utopia where dialogue is encouraged. In fact, Twitter has its own fair share of issues that make social media toxic as well. But, at least with Twitter being a much more open platform, it's not just an echo-chamber of toxic opinions. Everybody has a chance to have a platform. And I'd say most of the userbase on Twitter tends to be younger Liberal kids. I don't think that's by coincidence, the same reason why Facebook is Boomer Central.

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
Out of shape and full of hate. The longer this devil stays out of the hospital the greater the karma will be when it hits him.

Last edited:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
people are not logical in terms of their physical interactions during covid.

touching/adjusting their mask from the front, touching surfaces with potentially contaminated hands, wearing outdoor shoes indoors, mask under chin etc etc. i see this stuff all the time.

you have workmen coming to my home where you have to force them to do the basics.

if we all acted like we were in a level 4 research centre for a few months we could reduce this thing to a trickle of cases.

#2020 has revealed a lot ... :hhh:

aka I never knew there were so many lazy minded dumb mofos on this planet... :hhh::hhh::hhh:

i thought dr fauci was dumb to say people don't know how to wear masks in march and they didn't need them. :rudy:

after months of quarantine and then later seeing my mom in july, it was a comedy of errors watching her touch the front of her mask and not be mindful of common touch surfaces. :snoop:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
And that's exactly why these "free thinkers" are full of shyt. Because if they were really against what they claim to be, they'd be tossing Facebook in the bushes immediately. And yet... Isn't that where most of these Trump supporters and Alt-Right folks stay at? :mjlol: The same website that's been tampered with time and time again? Never crossed their minds. Like people don't get cat-fished on Facebook every day.

A mask won't put you at risk of identity theft, if anything, you'd have your identity protected since it's covering most of your face. :pachaha: A mask isn't sitting on your face, plotting on how to make you vote for the most draconian policies ever. Hell, a mask won't even land you in hot water after you say something wild on the internet, and someone's trying to get you fired. :heh: And yet, there's so much protest against it, all over fabric or cloth that's meant to cover your face.

I'm not saying Twitter is this completely safe, rule-free utopia where dialogue is encouraged. In fact, Twitter has its own fair share of issues that make social media toxic as well. But, at least with Twitter being a much more open platform, it's not just an echo-chamber of toxic opinions. Everybody has a chance to have a platform. And I'd say most of the userbase on Twitter tends to be younger Liberal kids. I don't think that's by coincidence, the same reason why Facebook is Boomer Central.

I don't have Facebook and I don't have Twitter.

I use Brave browser and set it to default reject/stop all cookies, tracking and fingerprinting along with no js, auto-start videos etc.

I might if I have time compile the source code and experiment with my own ideas for fingerprinting protection.