Trump Has Tested Positive for COVID-19: About to Start Handing out Rona this Weekend

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
Let the media tell it, and you'd think Trump's treatment at Walter Reed was this shyt:
tenor.gif

3 days, and he's out ready to fight A̶n̶d̶r̶o̶i̶d̶ COVID-19 in a Round 2 match or something. :heh:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
What do you mean?

people are not logical in terms of their physical interactions during covid.

touching/adjusting their mask from the front, touching surfaces with potentially contaminated hands, wearing outdoor shoes indoors, mask under chin etc etc. i see this stuff all the time.

you have workmen coming to my home where you have to force them to do the basics.

if we all acted like we were in a level 4 research centre for a few months we could reduce this thing to a trickle of cases.

#2020 has revealed a lot ... :hhh:

aka I never knew there were so many lazy minded dumb mofos on this planet... :hhh::hhh::hhh:

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
can one of the historians around here school me on if there's ever been a time in the history of America when most the country was patiently awaiting the death of the president? :ohhh:

2020 is truly something else :wow: every day this shyt feel more and more like The Twilight Zone
::Patiently awaiting (wanting death) no president except Trump.

::Wishing to stay alive but knew death was inevitable : F.D.R.

Daps
people are not logical in term of their physical interactions during covid.

touching/adjusting their mask from the front, touching surfaces with potentially contaminated hands, wearing outdoor shoes indoors, mask under chin etc etc. i see this stuff all the time.

you have workmen coming to my home where you have to force them to do the basics.

if we all acted like we were in a level 4 research centre for a few months we could reduce this thing to a trickle of cases.

Definitely. I wear gloves on one hand when I'm out and about, keep the free hand in my pocket and I use it to access my phone and wallet. Mask stays up at all times. I keep lysol and hand sanitizer in my car, take my glove off when I get back in the car, sanitize both hands including credit cards.

When I get home, clothes that I wore out come off, shoes don't move past the front door. I wash my hands once I do all this before I start touching on stuff inside the house.

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
people are not logical in term of their physical interactions during covid.

It's weird because many people didn't even have an opinion on masks prior to this. At most, it was, "Why are you wearing a mask? :hhh: " but nobody was actively protesting against wearing one. It's commonplace in Eastern Asian countries and nobody's keeling over left right and center over wearing masks. So you would think that when doctors come out and tell everyone to wear a mask, it wouldn't be an issue.

...Come to find out, wearing masks became something political. :gucci:Somehow, it became an act of "compliance". Not even a rushed vaccine where it'd be in your body for X amount of time... A mask. One you can buy at local pharmacy stores or Wal-Mart for cheap.

If there's one thing 2020 has taught me, it's that humans tend to be really selfish when their own luxuries are at risk. Of course, there's many people that due their due diligence, I personally have been social distancing and wearing a mask (among the usual protective measures that's been recommended), but I have seen so many people who have said "fukk it" and continue to break social distancing by going to massive parties and whatnot. I get that true altruism isn't a thing, it's natural for us to be self-serving to some degree. But it just blows my mind how much anti-science gets spread around and gets accepted with full confidence.

Breh can you imagine if we get the news that Trump died from her TikTok before anywhere else?:pachaha:

The fact that Claudia seems to be the most reliable source of information right now, a 15-year-old girl on TikTok, is insane and incredibly ironic. :mjlol: